otto x tit | i saw sparks.

This next oneshot was requested by the lovely @Cummiesquad14

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy reading! Hopefully this captures what you wanted, because I tried my best :')
Sink into the void.

—————————————————————————

Setting: Otto decides to treat Tit on his 19th birthday by letting him do whatever he wanted. Tit wants to stay humble, but still reeling from his newly-established relationship with Otto, he has a few... selfish plans in mind, particular something to do with a kiss...

—————————————————————————

The first thing that greeted Tit when he woke up was the delicious, wafting smell of pancakes.

It was a pleasant thing to be greeted with, especially on a morning such as this one; gentle sunlight pouring in from the cracked window, birds chirping happily outside in the tall trees, all while being surrounded by a mass of heavy blankets and pillows that belonged to both Tit and his new lover. Tit wanted to say he was in heaven, but that would be an understatement— he was somewhere beyond heaven, he was finally home.

Tit yawned and rubbed his eyes with a fist, stewing in the tranquility of the new day for a few moments longer. Absently, he wondered where Otto went off to, but judging by the smell of sweet batter, he guessed he was in the kitchen making them breakfast. Tit smiled, a fuzzy feeling prodding at his chest. He believed that getting to live with Otto was one of the best things that's ever happened to him. And now, with the magician slowly allowing himself to let down his cold and stoic walls around him, the younger boy knew this is where he wanted to be.

Grumbling slightly out of drowsiness, Tit sat up from the mattress and stretched his arms out in front of him, yawning again to wake himself up. He didn't want to keep Otto waiting for him, after all.

Sliding over and off the bed, Tit carelessly pushed all of the blankets into one huge pile in the center and left the bedroom; he could make the bed later. Now, it was time for breakfast.

As he trudged through the house to reach the kitchen, he silently pondered to himself. The house wasn't like anything you'd find in the city— firstly, it was only one story (if you didn't count the attic), and only had a handful of rooms (a bedroom, living room, and foyer area that doubled as the kitchen). Secondly, it was also pretty old-fashioned, built from old decaying wood, brick, and cobblestone, but it was as comfortable and homey as they could make it.

Also, they lived in the middle of the woods, so... pretty secluded for a formerly-abandoned and -destroyed house.

When Tit entered the foyer/kitchen (he'll just call it the kitchen for simplicity's sake), he was met with the back of Otto's wrinkled white sleep shirt, with the man in question working away on one of the stoves silently. Tit felt another warm smile grace his face, and he quietly sat himself down at the table, as to not disturb his lover during such a serene moment. He gently kicked his legs under the table and leaned his head into his hand, watching Otto with a softened gaze.

Otto seemed to not notice Tit's arrival, because when he plated the fully-cooked pancakes and turned on his heels, Tit could see the slightest jolt of surprise hit his shoulders, which made Tit giggle under his breath. Otto blinked and casually strode over to put one of the plates down in front of Tit, then in front of the seat across from him.