Part 12

I've been writing too much fluff, It's making me itchy, I swear i am allergic to happy chapters, I need more angst...

But because I'm nice you can have another cute happy ish one.

When the two entered the room Natasha had tears in her eyes again, she clearly did notice the sokovian left and wasn't as okay with it as Clint assumed she would've been. "Hey baby, do you want a hug?" Natasha nodded, rubbing her eyes. "Do you want me or Clint?" Wanda asked, forgetting for a moment, she looked at Clint who held out his hands nodding towards Natasha reassuringly. Wanda knelt down next to her, "Do you want me or clint?" she asked holding out her hands.

Natasha tapped the left hand and Wanda smiled, lifting the girl into her arms. "Well I know when I'm not wanted, bye tasha." Clint said, faking his hurt and leaving. "Okay, let's get you that cereal." The rest of the day went by a lot smoother than the morning, except Natasha hadn't said a lot and she insisted on sleeping in her own room alone which surprised the witch.

The next day Wanda had slept in, waking up at lunch, she had hoped Natasha had gotten herself some breakfast or she would feel terrible. Wanda was sitting on the couches watching a movie when Nat limped in, collapsing on the couch next to her.

"What happened?" Wanda asked, pausing her movie. "It's nothing, I was just training with Steve and he knocked me over, I landed kinda funny, but I don't think it's that bad, it just hurts."

"Poor baby." Wanda cooed, kissing her head. "Lay down, I will get you some ice." Natasha rolled her eyes and began to protest that it wasn't that bad and she could get it herself but the sokovians head tilt made her freeze. "Natasha Romanoff, I will not say it again, now lay down." The Russian sighed before getting herself comfortable. "Here." Wanda smiled, sliding a pillow under her foot.

"Ow... are you serious?" Natasha suddenly forgot the pain when she saw her foot propped up, and a blanket being laid over her. "I have to make sure my baby's comfortable." Wanda smiled, "I'm not your baby." Natasha groaned but even she couldn't hide the smile on her face. "Really? Your cheeks say otherwise, you're adorable when you blush baby." Wanda smirked before leaving.

"Whatever." The Russian mumbled, smiling down at her lap. When she returned she had an ice pack, some painkillers and of course Nat's teddy. The russian's face lit up when she saw him she found herself instinctively reaching out to grab him before she realised what she was doing and frowned, putting her arms down. "Nat, it's just a teddy bear, you can take him."

"But I'm not little- I'm not a little, I don't need a teddy bear." Nat whined, hiding under the blanket, Wanda placed the ice on her ankle before climbing in next to the Russian. "Come on baby, he wants some cuddles, we both do." She added pulling the blanket off her face.

"I'm not a baby Wanda, I can't." the redhead frowned, "You're my baby." Wanda interrupted. "No one else will see you and even if they did they won't care. It's okay." The spy grabbed the bear, cuddling him close to her chest, "good job baby."

That is where they had spent the majority of the day, the only times they left the couch together was when Natasha went for a bath and for making food. Even then Wanda had to carry her around, which wasn't unusual except for the fact that Nat wasn't little.

Normally, if Natasha was big and Wanda decided to carry her downstairs or to bed she would at least attempt to resist Wanda's help. She'd roll her eyes and complain about how she could do things for herself and that she didn't need any help, that she was fine by herself, and Wanda would just chuckle telling her to stop being so stubborn, so when nothing like that happened and she just collapsed into the witches hold, dropping her strong persona the sokovian knew it must be bad.

"Are you tired detka?" the witch asked as she was doing Nat's hair, "no I'm fine." She replied trying to hold back a yawn, "sure, maybe after dinner you should get an early night." Wanda suggested as she finished the braid.

"No." Natasha groaned as she leant back into her arms, trying to force her droopy eyes to stay open. "Not tired." She whined, wrapping the sokovian's arms around herself. "Mhm sure." The witch chuckled, "I'm not you're just comfy." the spy sighed, closing her eyes again.