Part 8

TW: not eating, depression, mentions sickness, fainting? idk there will probably be a lot of triggers in this so please be careful.

Idk why writing this made me so sad but here... enjoy.

Also this is a little long for a change so :)

Wanda fell asleep a few minutes after Natasha, once she knew the little was safe, yet she was awoken a little later by a phone call. When she answered it she realized it was Steve calling about a mission, her heart sank as she looked at the russian beside her, the idea of her leaving Nat for two weeks made her heart sink.

"Wanda." Nat whined sleepily, turning over, "Hey baby I have to go on a mission tomorrow, I'm sorry." The russian's eyes filled with tears, "I gun be lone?" she asked, sitting up. "No, Tony and Thor and everyone else will be here, and you will have your bear. You won't be alone."

"But I won't have Wands." Natasha sobbed, turning away from the Sokovian again. "I'm sorry baby, you know I wouldn't go if I had a choice right? I'd much rather spend the day with you."

"Whatever, it's fine, you can go now. I wanna be alone." Natasha said, tears still flowing down her cheeks, no matter how much she tried once she had started she couldn't stop. "Okay... If you need me I will be in my room."

No matter how many times Wanda tried the little did not leave her room that day, the only time she left was to say goodbye to Wanda, which even that took a while for her to do.

"Wands!" The little called out, running after her, Wanda dropped her bags and lifted her into her arms. "Thank you baby." Wanda sighed, holding her tighter, "bye byes." The redhead whispered tearfully, "Bye baby, I will try and come back as soon as I can okay? I promise."

It had been two and a half weeks since Wanda left and Natasha had reverted back to her old ways, if not worse than before.

She did her best to tie her hair up so it wasn't super noticeable she hadn't washed her hair for a few days, or spraying deodorant on herself on the few times she did leave to train. When the team asked why she had been spending so much time hiding in her room, she blamed it on the fact that she was sick, which also helped when they approached her about eating. She wasn't hungry, she just felt sick and didn't want to eat. Only the first part was a lie, she was sick with hunger and exhaustion but she didn't want to eat without Wanda, she couldn't eat without her.

The guys accepted her answer for the first couple of days, however as the number of excuses increased, as well as the length of time, they began to grow skeptical of the Russian's story.

She managed to keep them off her back just enough by eating a few crackers or a protein bar here and there, Clint even managing to get her to eat half a peanut butter and jelly which was a great achievement of the second week, yet they were still rightfully concerned.

After 2 weeks and 5 days the team finally got an alert that Wanda would be returning later in the day, on the inside Natasha wanted to jump for joy, her heart beating with excitement at the idea of being in Wanda's arms again.

However the other half of her was dreading it, she knew she was barely strong enough to stand let alone do anything else and what if Wanda realized helping Natasha was too much for her? What if she noticed how sick the russian was becoming?

Natasha shivered at the thought pulling the blankets over her head hugging her bear close to her chest, she didn't even have control over her tears anymore, she didn't feel like crying yet they spilled down her face as she hid from the rest of the world, hoping somehow when she woke up things would be better.

In a way it was, Natasha jumped awake when she heard a knock at your door. "Natasha, it's me Wanda." Natasha threw the blankets off herself, getting look around her room, her clothes were scattered around the room and she had forgotten plates and cups of food and drinks different team members had left outside her door during the weeks. Looking around her messy bedroom she let out an exhausted sigh. How did things get so messy? She was too tired to even think about cleaning and the shame of it all overtook her as she stared at the floor kicking this away as she walked to the door.