ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

En başından başla

"Emmett neither of us can read minds like Edward, so please say what you want to say." I begged.

"I love you." He said.

I waited a minute to see if he was going to say anything else, so I didn't interrupt him .

"It came out of nowhere. This urge to be near you and to protect you from the world. It hurts when you're not close. I go out of my mind when I don't know where you are. You are my soulmate. My life is yours, my heart is yours. Don't ever think for one second that is going to change." He confessed

"I love you too. I wasn't looking for love. You and Edward saved me from a dark place in my life. This is just a lot to take in. I went from my parents dying to Adam going missing then finding out vampires exist. Not only that, but the two people besides Adam who matter more to me than anyone threw my heart and trust out like garbage." I cried.

"I can't change what I did. I know you were hurt, but how was I supposed to know those dreams were real. Apparently you're having premonitions. You're not the only one thrown for a loop here, Angel." He responded.

"Why did Bella get the benefit of the doubt and not me? Why was she the priority these last few days? Yea, I get James was trying to kill her, but I HAD ONLY ADAM TO PROTECT MY WHOLE FAMILY WHILE YOU ALL PROTECTED HER!" I cried out, my voice getting louder with each word I spoke. 

He opened his mouth to try and answer, but there was a knock on the door.

"Of course." I muttered. 

The last person I wanted to see besides Bella stepped into the room. Edward didn't even acknowledge my presence and approached Emmett.

"Carlisle wanted me to see if everything was alright up here." He sighed.

"Can you guys give us the house? Maybe go hunting. We need to talk without being interrupted." Emmett explained.

What else is there to say? My mind was crying out. I could feel the tears starting to fall down my face from the frustration. Why couldn't I have been in the car too? Maybe then I could have had some peace.

"What?" Eddie growled.

I jumped not realizing he flashed right in front of me. I looked up at him confused about his reaction. His glare genuinely scared me. Not liking how close he was I crawled into myself as much as I could with the windows at my back.

"Edward, you're scaring her." Em pulled him away from me.

"Don't ever think like that again!" He sneered.

"What's wrong?" Em asked, trying to figure what could have set his brother off like that. 

"She wished she could have died in her parent's car accident with them." Eddie told him.

I flinched not realizing that thought crossed my mind. It was a common occurrence when the accident first happened, but I guess my mind was racing so much that it slipped out.

"Is that true?" Em asked.

"Em, I don't want to die. I just want my mind to stop. I used to think that way when the accident first happened, but I haven't thought like that for a while." I admitted.

Neither one of them said anything. They just continued to stare at me like I was this alien from another planet. 

"I think that's enough for today." Adam's firm tone  jumped in. 

It seemed like I was the only one that didn't realize someone else entered the room, but I was glad it was Adam. 

"Come on Lee, I'll take you home. Zak is probably freaking out. Emmett, can see you tomorrow." Adam said, holding out his hand to me.