At the studio

Zackys pov~ we all ended up at the studio together in the morning sadly I didn't even bother getting dressed I was just in sweats and a hoodie call me lazy but I wasn't ready to be myself fully ya I was talking again and ya I was bullying the boys but I still wasn't myself they can wait a little longer for me to come back to myself because if they can't stay patient they can fuck a dildio for all I care I sat down at my normal spot watching Jimmy go to his drums and start playing bat country I listened to him play a little bit as I slowly closed my eyes I barely even got any sleep last night it sucked tho but at least I tried to sleep a little bit Jimmy stayed with me and I was grateful that he did stay with me last night he's been staying with me a lot lately and the boys would come over to see how I was doing they never really left me since they came to my house that day Jimmy was found holding me in his arms I was just shocked that they decided to be at my house I never really left the house until this morning and I honestly just wanted to stay at home and not even bother moving but Matt thought it was a better idea to get out of the house and get some air and enjoy it again but I didn't want to I just wanted to be at home and I wanted to be under the covers and just sleep and stay there I could tell Jimmy wanted me to get some air and enjoy the summer breeze but what good what it do anyways not sure really but at least I tried to get out and do something other then moping and hiding in my bedroom all the time like I used to do I could tell syn was worried about me cus all I did was hold my guitar and not do anything I just looked at it but didn't play when I looked up I saw syn kneel beside me you ok bro I just nodded playing with my fingers don't be scared ok you'll be alright soon and we all believe in you you just gotta take your time on this stuff you can't heal that fast even tho we think you can.

Syns pov~ I watched zacky watch Jimmy play bat country then look away and close his eyes I could tell he was tired and just didn't wanna do anything I kneeled beside him asking if he was ok he only nodded and was playing with his hands it's ok you don't have to be scared you'll be alright soon I believe in you you gotta take your time on this stuff you can't heal that fast even tho we think you can he didn't say much after I said that I could tell he wanted to be alone so I got up and moved couldn't help watch Jimmy look at me like I did something I just shrugged it off not wanting to fight him we all were playing except for zacky he didn't feel like playing and I could tell he didn't wanna play just yet he wanted to get used to being in the studio again with Jimmy being around and actually playing the drums we were doing just fine until brooks came in I thought I was gonna be your new drummer he pouted Zackys eyes got big and got very defensive NO WE DONT WANT YOU WE GOT JIM-JIM WE DONT NEED YOU GET OUT he bellowed nomy eyes got wide zacky Matt scolded zacky rolled his eyes yanking Jimmy to the back with him I sighed this wasn't a good idea to bring zacky to the studio I had no idea that brooks was gonna show up tho we all didn't now he was gonna come out of nowhere what's wrong with him brooks asked Johnny just sighed he's not over jimmys death yet and isn't ready for a new drummer... I could see right through the lie he just said wow why didn't I come up with a lie like that dam props to short shit of course brooks didn't like the fact that zacky was being a total jerk to him but I new Zackys reasons for being a jerk he didn't want to replace Jimmy since Jimmy is back but my heart about stopped when brooks asked a question if he doesn't want a new drummer then why is he dragging a guy to the back with him and he looks like your old band member Jimmy... I uhhh shit what do I say what do I say! Dammit umm syn you ok you look a little pale I'm fine I blurted I'm just tired that's all umm that guy idk him I think he's Zackys boyfriend can't be sure with him and tbh we haven't seen zacky in awhile until today so I have no idea who that guy is I rushed out oh ok well I gotta go call me if you need me for practice WE WONT I heard zacky yell I simply sighed zacky is being one mean mother fucker today as soon as brooks left zacky came out with puffy eyes we are not having brooks as our drummer he glared at each of us even Jimmy you hear me he yelled we all nodded Johnny was shaking and almost pissed himself dude! Stop being scared of zacky I stated he's scary he muttered I just rolled my eyes and we went back to business.

Johnnys pov~ hearing zacky state that he didn't want brooks around made us a little uncomfortable it wasn't his fault that he got Jimmy back and didn't wanna replace his best friend with brooks I didn't blame him and to be honest hearing him yell at us kinda scared me where I almost pissed and shit myself ya I shouldn't be scared if zacky but I was scared of him ya he's my best friend but cross any boundaries with him he can hurt you he learned a few things from Jimmy from 13 years ago I never wanna cross Jimmy or zacky them to will plan a murder and the victim would be one of us when we got back to work zacky was zoned out again and we could tell he still wasn't in the mood for practice as long as he was here and Jimmy was here and we were all here we would be just fine right only thing is I don't think zacky liked brooks very much but asking would be the biggest mistake I could've ever done why do you not like brooks I asked his head wiped so fast towards me and growled don't say his name he hissed I'm just asking I sighed I don't care if your just fucking asking he hissed I don't need him thinking he can just replace Jim -Jim he'll never be better then Jimmy Jimmy will always be better than him he's my best friend and nobody and I mean NOBODY is aloud to REPLACE Jimmy understood but zacky Matt sighed if Jimmy wasn't here rn would you let us replace him no offense jim none taken he sighed but would you replace Jimmy if he was still dead NO I WOULDNT HOW CAN YOU THINK ABOUT REPLACING SOMEONE LIKE JIMMY I covered my ears cus he did scream loud and it was louder then Jimmy screaming hotdog for no reason at all IF WE REPLACE JIMMY I DONT THINK I COULD DO THIS BAND ANYMORE I gasped at his words zacky NO JOHNNY YOU DONT HAVE ROOM TO TALK he bellowed I hurried and shut my mouth and stayed quiet Jimmy thought zacky had lost his mind for min there we all did to be honest idk how he thinks quitting was the answer if Jimmy wasn't around still it's a wary seeing your best friend for so long say such a thing like that it scared me really thinking he was really gonna quiet just like that and not even think twice about it and just do it like we weren't even here listening.

No offense to brooks he's a great drummer but I had to have a little drama between zacky and brooks will they ever put their differences to the side and be friends or will zacky continue his haterade and attack brooks over and over again