Six Minutes or More of Adams Perspective: Part 3

En başından başla

before they all betrayed me.

As I entered the shop a pleasant smell came to my nose, "Hello, what can I do for you today young man?" "Yeah hello, what do you humans do at this place?" "Pardon?" She looked shocked and confused. I guess I should drop the whole referring to people as humans thing shouldn't I? "I mean what does this place do like do you uh shopping or, bowling whatever it was called or uh..." I was struggling to come how with examples at this point but she seemed to get what I was trying to say luckily, "Uh well, this place is a spa." She seemed to think that I wasn't a bot whose isolated himself from humans and human related stuff until just recently. Which was perfectly reasonable but it'd still be nice y'know. "I don't know what a spa is." "O-oh." She seemed very confused now but just like the last lady still answered anyways, "Well a spa is a place where your meant to just take some time for yourself, we offer a lot of things like, massages, saunas, facials and more!" She put some fake cheer in her voice and I don't blame her. If someone asked me to explain something that so simple and universally known probably to some random person who didn't know what it was I would be mad as well. Though she didn't seem mad? Why wasn't she mad I mean I would be mad! Dr. Whittier would've been mad if I asked him to explain- I quickly stopped that train of thought. "Do you have a phone?"

Surprisingly she lended me her phone as I sat in a chair asking Google what the hell a spa was and a whole host of other questions. Despite me lacking knowledge in a lot of things I probably should know, I knew how to operate a phone thanks to my time with Badger and Holiday. After learning what a spa was I realized I probably needed some money to do these things as I saw prices listed on one of these spa websites. I walked back towards her and handed her back her phone. "I'll be back in a couple minutes I think?" "Alright then..." As I walked out of the spa I realized I had no idea how to get money. I knew you could get a job but those usually took time to pay, and walking up to people and just asking them for money doesn't usually work out. (Yes I've tried before and I've gotten a grand total of 2$ after trying that method for 3 weeks.) So maybe I should try something a bit more... nefarious. As I walked by And walked into a secluded area I waited. Finally as a man walked by I punched him so hard that he fell unconscious. What? I can't help being so strong. As I looked around his body I was looking for a wallet. That's usually where humans keep their valuables right? And sure enough he had one tucked away safely in his pocket. Maybe not so safely seeing as I stole it but oh well.

"I would like a uh...massage?" I might as well try out all these humans have to offer while I have the chance. "What type of massage?" Types? There's different types of massages!? "Uh, normal massage?" ...Silence is what I got. "What types are there...?" "We offer a couple different types but for you I feel I would recommend a Swedish massage." I had no idea what the difference was between that and other types of massages but she was recommending it so, "Alright then." "That'll be 64.99$" I handed her a credit card hoping that the guy I stole it from wasn't in debt or anything like that. Thankfully it seemed to work as she handed it back to me. "Alright your all set! Go over to room 289." "Okay." I walked around the spa looking for room 289 before and employee came up to me and asked, "Are you looking for something?" "Yes actually, where is room 289?" "Right over there, have a good day sir!" She smiled and waved as I walked towards the room and opened the door. There was a lady there waiting for me. "Hello! Are you here for a Swedish massage?"

"Yeah. So uh how does this work?"

"Thank you for stopping by hope to see you back soon!" The girl at the front desk said as I walked out. The massage was actually kinda nice surprisingly enough. I know I know, it's not like me to like human things but some of them are kinda nice. I walked around the city some more and walked into another store. This time I knew what it was though, Monica and James had taken me here to this exact place to get a cellphone the first week I lost my memory. Preferably I would've taken the one I already had with me but I have a feeling if I tried to go back there I wouldn't get away so easily. Walking in I walked towards the section where they had the phones and picked up one of the same model I used to have.