"Mandalay! Kota's okay!" Izuku says. "And here's a message from Mr. Aizawa! Tell everyone with Telepath!"

"Everyone in Class A and B!" She activates her Telepath. "In the name of pro hero, Eraser Head, you are granted permission to engage in combat!" This is better. With Aizawa's permission you can't hold back anymore. "You two! Get back to the camp immediately, especially you! Those injuries aren't normal!"

"No...I'm sorry!" Izuku stands up and is directed to the forest. "Please, tell everyone one more thing!"

"Izuku, where are you going!?" You chase him, blocking his path. "You must get treated right away, she's right!"

"The villains!" He has a look in his eyes that is trying to warn you. "At least one of their targets is...They're after Kacchan! Please tell everyone with Telepath!"

You don't think. You can't think. You only move. Your body just moved on its own into the forest, panic coursing through every single vein of your body. Tears filling your eyes, the wind helping you wipe them, having a clear vision.

You fly, dodging every tree in your vision with ease. You only focus on the feather.

Focus on the feather. Focus on the feather. Focus!

"We have discovered one of the villains' targets! It is one of the students–Kacchan! Kacchan should try to avoid combat and act independently! Understand Kacchan!?"

Come on, where is he!? He and Todoroki started second for the test of courage, so if they haven't moved from there, they shouldn't be too far away! So, why aren't you able to locate the fucking feather!?

Plus, you can't call out to him. What if there's another villain around and- No! You mustn't think negatively right now, you have to find him. You won't let any villain get so much as a scratch on him.

What the- A gunshot?

"Please, Katsuki, you're strong, you would never allow yourself to be beaten so easily." You try comforting yourself. "Please, be okay...Please."

It's fine. Focus on the feather! That's it, calm down. Take deep breaths and focus. You're in too much panic to be able to track it, you need to calm down.

You stop and close your eyes, trying to listen to everything around you. Fucking hell, there's too much noise from every direction, it's making difficult to hear anything.

Come on, you can do this. You have to find him. Focus, focus, focus!

"Damn it!" You fly above the forest and look around, finding exactly what you were looking for. There's a villain stabilized in the air with...his teeth? And right in front of him, "Ice!"

You found him. He's okay, he's with Todoroki who's carrying a student on his back.

"Katsuki!" You almost fall on the ground with him because of your speed. "You're okay...Thank God, you're okay."

"'Course I'm okay! This petty villain ain't no match for me!" You let go, looking at the situation.

There's a wall of ice protecting them from the villain's sharp blades, forming from his teeth. He attacks again which makes you reflexively draw out your swords, already in their steel form. The blade breaks through the ice and Todoroki builds another wall.

Okay, think. He can break through Todoroki's ice, those blades don't seem fragile in the slightest, so there goes your steel, and you can't even retreat because he'll chase after you since they want Katsuki.

Plus, they are almost as fast as you move, so you're all at a disadvantage here.

"I can't get near him, damn it!" Katsuki whines. "The only thing I can do is blast him with everything I've got-"