Chapter 9

The first test was a 50-meter dash. Bakugo was up against you and Deku. During your training with him, you got faster. He knew that.

When the gun was shot you flew as fast as you could, with you getting to the finish line only nanoseconds before him.

"4.11 seconds!" was your score, the little robot announced, whereas Bakugo's "4.13 seconds!"

His palms were smoking. "When I use both hands, the force disperses..." he mumbled to himself. He looked at you as if he was examining your whole existence

"Tch" if it was anyone else, Bakugo would've been pissed for the scores, but since he trained you, he knew that you would get maybe a little close to his level, if not at the same "That robot must be broken"

"I think it's just fine," you said.

"7.02 seconds!" was Izuku's score.

Bakugo was looking at him with the same glare he always does. He remembered what Deku said to him a few months ago at the back of the school. How dare he defy him? A weakling like him. How did I end up getting into this school anyways? What kind of tricks did he pull?

He is Quirkless.

"Nagata. Your turn" Aizawa called you out.

You stepped inside the circle with the ball in your hand. You threw it in the air right above your head and once it got in front of you, you flapped your wings and sent it as far as you could.

"704 meters"

"Damn it. I was aiming to at least reach your score, boom boy" you said to the angry blond, now standing next to you.

"In your dreams, dumbass" You giggled a little to that "Oi, stop laughing it's annoying"

That made you roll your eyes with a slight smirk forming in your lips.

You could basically read the word terror in Deku's face, when the softball throw test came up. He wasn't doing that good on the tests. What did he expect? He does not possess any meta-abilities.

"Hey," Bakugo heard you whispering to him, "don't be afraid. You can do this"

Tch. You and your pathetic encouragement. How's that gonna help him in this situation? He got inside the circle with the softball in his hand, still with a terrified look.

"It does not look good for Midoriya if he continues like this," Iida said, standing between you and him.

"Yeah" you said with a lowered voice "he didn't too very good- "

"Of course not!" Bakugo interrupted you, clearly pissed from the conversation "He is a Quirkless small fry, ya know" he said pointing Izuku.

"Quirkless!?" Iida looked way too shocked with that statement. Like he wasn't expecting to hear something like this.

With an annoyed look on your face, you turned to Bakugo "He is not Quirkless anymore, you moron

What were you talking about? You were acting like you didn't know him since you were kids.

"Are you guys not aware of what he did in the entrance exam?" Iida was as confused as Bakugo but for different reasons.

"Huh?" you and Bakugo said at the same time.

He was busy taking down those robots to earn his points at the exam. He didn't have the time to care what Deku was doing.

Deku got ready to throw the ball in his hand but as soon as the ball broke the contact from Deku's hand it only reached 46 meters.

***

Bakugo let out a scoff, loud enough for you to hear and make you roll your eyes.

"I erased your quirk" Aizawa stated, as his scarf started floating like it was alive "That entrance exam was definitely not rational enough. Even a kid like you was accepted"