Episode 11

With Carmen still away, I decided I'd be taking a bit of a break.

And by 'break' I mean a solo trip to Dubai. 

I've always wanted to go. And since VILE will be footing the bill, why wouldn't I?

I didn't plan on disturbing anyone with my plans to go to Dubai, especially if Player and Carmen were busy with keeping a certain origami-obsessed freakshow in line.

I booked my 'vacation' flight to Dubai at 5 AM Sydney time, tomorrow, meaning it would be around 12 pm Dubai time when I land?

Timezones are confusing to calculate.

Anyway, since it'd be 5 AM, I can't exactly tell Zack and Ivy that I'm leaving. After a few minutes of searching for sticky notes being drained in vain, I resorted to a text.

I guess I just got used t 10+ hour flights after the last four times.

===================

5 AM, Sydney time - 10 PM Dubai time

Weirdly refreshed from the 8 hour nap I had th night before, I got out of bed in a relatively good mood.

(Clothesssssss. You can say no to it, but why?)

Taking a cab to the airport, I walked the entrance of Sydney's airport, with my suitcase in tow

Before stepping into the gate, I texted Ivy to make sure she wouldn't think I got kidnapped or something.

===============

To: Ives

From: V

You probably won't find me at the hotel by the time you wake up. I'll be taking a break in Dubai. You can call me anytime, if I don't answer, don't get too worried. I'm probably on the plane or something.

I left some money on the counter. Carmen's in Mumbai, you and Zack can knock yourselves out with a few Aussie snacks :)

Have fun 

================

Stuffing my phone back in my coat pocket, I boarded the plane with no intention but to have fun at my dream destination.

To be honest, I thought this trip would be purely vacational.

Oh, was I wrong.

By the time the plane landed it was around afternoon, the warm sun shining on the busy streets of Dubai, UAE.

I took a taxi to my hotel on the famous Palm Jumeirah island, unaware that I wasn't the only VILE operative in the United Arab Emirates.

====================

3rd POV

As the (hair color)-headed teenager strode up to the reception of Mariott Resort, Palm Jumeirah, her shiny hair tailing behind her, fighting the fairly windy atmosphere.

grasping her hotel card, the said female boards the elevator, completely unaware that as soon as her elevator doors closed, another opened.

Unfortunately missing an interaction with a certain person she would've 'loved' to meet.

===============

So basically, the next few chapters will be mostly Y/N's POV while she's in Dubai.

This happens along the timeline of the Netflix capers 'The Chasing Paper Caper' and the 'Lucky Cat Caper', since both are only Carmen.

See ya!