y/n: *confused* what?

Jungkook off.: will you help me to find out Taehyung ?

y/n: umm, ok so tell what will i have to do?

Jungkook off.: aren't you now late for your university? * raised one eyebrow* 

y/n: umm, don't look at me like this and i just also want to help in this case. 

Jungkook off.: hmm, *phone start ringing* 

y/n: *after 5 min i heard jungkook * 

Jungkook off.: umm y/n come sit inside we need to go.

y/n: *confused* where?

Jungkook off.: don't ask that much questions just sit you will get soon.

y/n pov: i sat inside and then he drove from there the speed of car was very high i was scared and i am wondering that after the call what made him to go fast from there. I was not to control myself so i decide to ask him.

y/n: sir where we are going i mean is everything ok?

Jungkook off.: no y/n everything is not fine.

y/n: but what happened ?

Jungkook off.: just wait if told you this right now you got panic and while driving i can't you and this car so just wait.

y/n pov: i asked but he leave me confused and i was thinking that what can that thing which can made panic? so many questions roaming in mind and i just decide to look outside and then after sometime i noticed that we came back  to Emma's cafe i got shocked after i saw the view. I saw police team around there then Jungkook sir also came out from his car. 

Jungkook pov: i knew that if told y/n about the information which i got that made her so disturb and she may also get panic, so i decide to take her with me there directly

Jungkook pov: i knew that if told y/n about the information which i got that made her so disturb and she may also get panic, so i decide to take her with me there directly. I was driving so fast because i need to reach there as fast as i can. After i reached there i saw my team and that cafe was Emma's cafe that thing i didn't tell y/n. 

y/n pov: i just decide to walk with jungkook and not disturb him otherwise also it's very big deal for him to handle me. But i am curious to know about that what happened here? But i am not able to find Emma who's the owner of this cafe then i decide to call her then Jungkook tap my shoulder i turned back with deep breathe then Jungkook sir asked me.

Jungkook off.: what's happened y/n and whom you are calling ?

y/n: umm, nothing i was just calling Emma but she is not answering my call. 

Jungkook pov: As she said she was calling her friend Emma but she don't that Emma is the reason that we come. i saw y/n is trying to know about the conversation but i can't tell anything unless i don't solve the case i know that will break her heart, SORRY Y/N. 

Jungkook off.: maybe she is busy or doing something. * Micheal came to me* 

Micheal:  sir, this the phone which we  found near by the counter. *went away from there*