part three

✧ ˚ · . PART THREE . · ˚✧
the paddock

📍 all around the world

formula one is the only sport which spans cities across the entire globe, not just taking on stadiums but often occurring right on some lucky citizens' doorsteps. with the 2023 season enduring a record-breaking 23 rounds, starting in the heart of the Sahkir desert in Bahrain and ending at the iconic circuit in Abu Dhabi.

as Charles and Arden are torn from their safe haven in the city of love, they are thrown amongst the wolves. with the booming popularity of formula one comes a great many eyes on the private lives of the drivers, and so it is no different for Charles when he and Arden make their first appearance together in the paddock.

however, it is not only the media and the fans they have to worry about—there are evils much closer to home lurking on the horizon. on top of this, Arden's latest project has gained her a lot of publicity of her own, causing her work hours to increase to almost double what they were before the end of the Ritz project.

will it prove possible for the pair to create a sustainable work/life balance? will their relationship stay strong, even now that their safety bubble has burst and the pressure is getting hot? it remains to be seen whether the two can continue strengthening their relationship while also continuing to work on their individual careers, halfway across the world from each other.