Asleep part 2

"N/n, Wake up."

You shot up from your bed and scanned the room.

As your sight adjusted to the dark, your eyes landed on Marcy.

"Mar-Mar? What are you doing up this early?" You asked, taking note of the small amount of golden sunlight shining through the window.

"I just need to talk to you, in private."

"So you woke me up at 5am?" You remarked as a way to cope with the redness spreading itself across your cheeks. "Couldn't you have just pulled me into a corner or something?"

She tilted her head. "I...Didn't think of that, actually."

You sighed. "Mars, think these things through next time."

"I will." There was an awkward tension that filled the room for a few seconds, before she broke it. "Should I go, or...?"

"No, no," You pat the bed as a gesture to tell her to sit down. "I'm awake, might as well tell me."

She sat down next to you, and didn't say anything.

"Are you gonna tell me?" You asked. "I really wanna get back to sleep."

She got up from the bed. "Y'know what? Forget it!"

You gripped her wrist before she could get too far away. "C'mon, just tell me! It can't be that bad!"

She wriggled out of your grip. "But you'll hate me..."

You stood up and grabbed her hand. "Nothing in any of the existing dimensions could make me hate you. Just please tell me?"

She sighed. "Fine." She sat back down on the bed, and turned to face you. "I...Wasn't asleep last night. I heard everything."

"O-Oh." You said back, eyes wide and face red. "That's embarrassing."

"No, no, It's okay, I like you too." She said back, interlacing your fingers.

"Really?" Your breath hitched in your throat as Marcy put a hand on your cheek, and began advancing closer your face.

"Really."

Your lips met, and the kiss was passionate. You had both waited years for this moment, and you were gonna make it count.

You separated, and both let out breathy giggles.

You finally had someone to love.

HELLO

HOW ARE YALL?

I'm so fucking tired i did not get enough sleep last night-

I'll sleep soon though

Bye my besties