♡*:.。.Chapter 7 .。.:*♡

Start from the beginning

Image reference of the swimsuit VVV

"Is Y/n in here?" Uraraka popped her head through the door

"Is Y/n in here?" Uraraka popped her head through the door. "Yeah! She was about to leave and get ready" Mina explained. "Y/n would we be able to get you to fly over this cooler to the pools? I can't hold my quirk for long enough to float it over, none of us can carry it and all the boys already left for the pools. Only if you can carry it though!" She explains pulling over a blue cooler.

"That's really big, You sure you can carry that Y/n-" Before Mina could finish Y/n stepped out of the room and hoisted the large cooler onto her shoulder "I can do it," she said before walking back to her room to get changed.

"She's... really strong" Uraraka gaped "I'd hit that" "MINA!"

----------------- Later -----------------

Laugher echoes through the outdoor pool area and the boys cannonballed into the pools. "CANNONBALL!" "NO RUNNING!" "Come on Iida chill out on the rules stuff and have fun" "This is fun!"

Kirishima and Bakugo waded in one corner of the pool "I wonder where the girls are?" Kirishima asks looking around to see if they were coming "Yeah why do girls have to take ages? I wanna see them in hot swimsuits" Mineta cried sitting on the edge of the pool. "Ew Mineta this is why you don't get invited to things" Sero chimes in. "He is right though, I wanna see what Y/n looks like in a swimsuit" Kamiari smiled.

"Talking about us?" Mina laughs as the group of girls makes their way into the pool area. Each of them carried their own towels as they chatted happily together. "Hey, where's Y/n?" Kirishima asked. "She's coming" Mina smirked "There she is!" Uraraka smiled pointing to the sky.

The boys followed where Uraraka pointed but quickly shielded their eyes as they looked up toward the blaring sun. An angelic silhouette shadowed by the sun came into view, massive wings beat as the figure came closer.

"Holy..." Kaminari spoke. On one shoulder Y/n carried the heavy cooler and her other hand rest on her hip. She fluttered down elegantly landing on the top of the pool fence. "Where would you like this?" She asked, "Over here with our stuff Y/n!" Mina called.

Y/n jumped off the fence and glided over the edge of the pool, skimming the water slightly before perfectly clipping the side of the pool and landing on her feet in front of everyone's items, gently placing the large cooler on the ground.

Turning around the boys could now properly see her. Her hair sat on her shoulders messily, and her swimsuit rode up her legs accentuating her rounded hips and defined hip dips. Her abs pressed against the tight fabric. Y/n had a slightly bigger build than Mina so several places hugged her body a little tighter than intended.

Kaminari quickly stumbled out of the pool and slid next to the girl "Hey hot stuff" he flirted "Hello" she responded "Y/n you are like a cool glass of refreshing water and I'm the thirstiest man in the world" He says looking in her eyes. "I advise you to drink some water then" She deadpans before being pulled away by Mina and Jirou.