"So I blocked her! But that bitch kept killing me! Like- STOP! You got your revenge, so calm the fuck down!" Yeonjun hit his hand on the table in anger, and Taehyun burst out in laughter.

"So I left the game and played Pizza Planet. AND THEN THIS KAREN-"
"We're back..?" Soobin said, accidentally cutting Yeonjun off.

Beomgyu let out a chuckle as Yeonjun whipped his head around. "Oh my gosh guys, you will not believe what happened on Roblox yesterday."

"Here we go again.." Soobin sighed.

...

It was now after school, and Soobin was quietly following Jisoo. Beomgyu was following.

Beomgyu and him had gloves on, just in case.

Soobin grabbed out the dagger and Beomgyu grabbed out a cloth.

It was getting a bit dark so it was a perfect time to do this.

They were now near a park. Jisoo went on her phone and sat down on a bench.

Beomgyu took a quick look around the area to make sure there were no cameras and nobody near the area.

"Soobin~ you ready?" Beomgyu sang, "she's right there."

"Mhm" Soobin watched as she got up, and the two immediately grabbed her.
"AAaah!- mMMm! A-"

"..."

"Holy shit! She's dead!" Beomgyu gasped, looking at the dead body in front of him. "No shit Sherlock." Soobin said, "now bag up the body and we'll clean this up"

They had cleaned everything up, cleaned the weapons, and destroyed the evidence.

(ᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ)

Soobin made it back home, Beomgyu also went back home.

𝚂𝚘𝚘𝚋𝚒𝚗 𝙿𝚘𝚟
+x+
I did it.
I killed her.
I don't know how, or why I did this.
Who am I becoming?
My parents would call me a monster. The whole school would call me insane. What would Taehyun think?

Would he think the same things?

I killed a girl.
No emotions.
I stabbed her in the neck.
Blood everywhere.
Why didn't I react?
I'm not the same.

I'm going to kill everyone who touches him

𝚃𝚊𝚎𝚑𝚢𝚞𝚗 𝙿𝚘𝚟
+x+
Ning was cooking some food while I sat on the couch. I'm currently saving up for a new phone so I'm not bored for the whole day. Yeonjun wanted to invite me over to his place. Surprisingly, he also lives the the same apartments as me. So does Beomgyu.

A lot of the students from our school live here. So I'm not actually that surprised.

You know, I did originally plan to visit  Soobin, but he wasn't home.

"Ning! I'm gonna go to a friend's place for a bit!" I yell, getting up and walking over to the door. "'Kay! Have fun!"

Sometimes he treats me like his child even though I'm older than him.

I exit my apartment and make my way to Yeonjun's.

His door, SURPRISINGLY, was unlocked. And guess what I see as soon as I walk in?

Yeonjun and Beomgyu making out on the couch.

First of all, ew. Second of all, why did you leave your door unlocked. And third of all, I wanna die.

I stood there. Speechless. And why the fuck did I think about Soobin as soon as I saw them?

"Surprise, bitches." I say, walking in and closing the door. Don't worry, I locked it.

"AAH!" Yeonjun jumped off of Beomgyu, and the two looked at me. "You could've knocked!"
"You could've locked the god damn door! My eyes! MY EYES!"

I know, I'm being dramatic on purpose.

"Y-you didn't see anything!" Beomgyu said, he fixed his shirt.

"Oh, I saw something all right. What happened to 'he kissed me cause of a dare'?" I ask. Beomgyu flushed red and turned away.

Yeonjun scratched the back of his head before speaking, "You can't blame us! Love is love Taehyun."

"More like 'we were about to fuck on the couch until you came, Taehyun'." I scoff, making Yeonjun roll his eyes.

"Don't act like you and Soobin aren't fucking already."

"Ew! Hell no! If I was held gun point and they told me to let Soobin fuck me, I'd tell them to pull that trigger."

"And you're a bottom!"

"Shut the fuck up!"

3rd Person Pov
+x+
Taehyun grabbed a random shoe at the door and threw it at Yeonjun. "Haha! - ow ow! Hah-"

Taehyun was now hitting Yeonjun with that same exact shoe.

"Don't say that shit again!" Taehyun yelled, ending his attacks with one final hit on the leg. "Ow ow! Sorry!" Yeonjun laughed, pushing Taehyun off.

"Okay but seriously, have you and-"
"Choose your next words carefully"
"Have you and Soobin, done more than kisses?"
"No, but- eh.." Taehyun tilted his head to the side and thought for a bit.

"What're you thinking of Kang Taehyun? Soobin in-"
"CHOI BEOMGYU."
"-side-"
"STOP."
"-of-"
"Alright get over here"
"AAAHHH"

---
1229 words