AI Series (1)

A/N: AI Generated stories

Jude was furious. She had just found out that Cardan had lied to her about the curse, and that he was actually free to love her without any consequences. She stormed into his chambers, ready to confront him and demand an explanation. But what she saw made her stop in her tracks. Cardan was sitting on his bed, surrounded by dozens of stuffed animals. He was holding a pink unicorn in his arms, and he was talking to it in a soft voice."Hello, my little darling," he said, stroking the unicorn's mane. "You are the only one who understands me. The only one who loves me for who I am. Not like that cruel Jude. She only wants to use me for her own ambitions. She doesn't care about my feelings at all."Jude felt a surge of mixed emotions. She was angry, hurt, confused, and... amused? She couldn't help but laugh at the sight of the High King of Elfhame cuddling with a plush toy. Cardan looked up and saw her standing at the door. He dropped the unicorn and tried to act casual." Jude! What a... pleasant surprise. I was just... um... practicing my diplomacy skills with these... representatives of the other courts. Yes, that's it."Jude raised an eyebrow and smirked." Really? And what court does this one belongs to?" she asked, picking up the unicorn and waving it in his face.Cardan blushed and looked away." That's... that's none of your business. Give it back to me."Jude shook her head and smiled. "No, I think I'll keep it. It's very cute. Just like you."She leaned in and kissed him softly on the lips. Cardan kissed her back, wrapping his arms around her waist. He pulled her closer and whispered in her ear."I love you, Jude. I'm sorry I lied to you. Please forgive me."Jude sighed and hugged him back."I love you too, Cardan. But you're still an idiot."They laughed and kissed again, falling back on the bed. The stuffed animals watched them with beady eyes, silently judging them.

 The stuffed animals watched them with beady eyes, silently judging them