𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍 + 𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀

Start from the beginning

However, Anakin's heart waged a silent war against the Order's decrees. His powerful affection for Bella burned brighter than hot fire, a fierce and wild thing that refused to be tamed by reason or duty.

From the moment Anakin set his ocean blue eyes on Bella's chocolate brown irises in Watto's repair shop on his home planet of Tatooine, beneath the twin suns' relentless gaze, the slave boy knew he wanted the angelic girl he assumed fell down from heaven. Bella, with her gentle smile and angel eyes that held the depth of the galaxy, appeared to him not just as a savior, but as a beacon of hope. The brown-haired beauty offered him a pure kindness so profound that it shattered the shackles of slavery, not just in body, but in spirit. In Bella's soothing presence, Anakin found not only freedom, but also a love that promised to transcend the stars.

When the young pair reunited as acquaintances, Anakin's desperate gaze found the lost love of his life in all of her blossoming beauty, Bella Trueblood. A decade had passed since their innocent childhood days, yet his heart raced as if no time had elapsed. His once youthful affection had transformed into a consuming fire, an everlasting obsession that eclipsed his duties as a Jedi.

Bella, now a Jedi Knight, carried herself with beauty and grace, the rare kind that belied her strength. Her elegance in wielding a lightsaber was matched only by the ethereal beauty that time had bestowed upon her. Anakin, drawn to her like a moth to a flame, yearned to be the one she turned to for solace. His love, fervent and unyielding, whispered promises of protection and passion, but in the shadows of his devotion lurked the fear of a future where she might slip through his fingers like the sands of Tatooine.

Their forbidden love was written across the stars.

Fated.

Destiny.

When left alone on the ornate balcony of a beautiful palace bathed in the golden glow of Auradelle's eternal sun, Anakin and Bella found themselves ensnared in the affectionate web of a blossoming romance. It was here, under the watchful eyes of a thousand stars, that they shared their first kiss—a kiss as soft as the whisper of fate, yet as powerful as the Force that bound the two youths together as soulmates. This forbidden kiss sealed their destiny, igniting a tragic love story that would echo through the ages. Anakin Skywalker and Bella Trueblood, a pair of star-crossed lovers, bound by passion and torn apart by duty.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑-𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐃 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃
portrayed by: nina dobrev

𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐀 𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐀 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐄𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃portrayed by: nina dobrev