Veldora stays silent ( i better read some romcom today)

I'm pretty close with Masayuki, Dino thought, but he wasn't paying attention. He wanted to tell Masayuki that he was being targeted somehow, but he couldn't think of any way to do so now that Michael's control had been strengthened. Even the 'Telepathy Net' with Rimuru could not be carried out, as this would be a clear act of betrayal. The only thing left to do was to hope for a great coincidence there, but that seemed impossible, so Dino gave up. The only thing left to do was pray that he would get away safely.

"So, do you know where Masayuki

Feldway - are you really trying to betray me dino did you forget the promises...??

Dino- i i don't i don't know why i am trying to leak Info but why even i am obeying you ( looks like I made some friends)

Rimuru- ( he is talking about me .. what connection I have with him in future?)

Beninaru- do you know him rimuru Sama

Rimuru -, no I don't not for now..

Shion- as expected of rimuru sama making friends with demon lords this a childs play for rimuru sama

Diablo - kufufu you are right

So, do you know where Masayuki is?"

"That's a good question, Dino. Regarding that, Velzard..."

"Yes, yes. From Velgrynd's presence, I have a rough idea of his location. There are several locations inside the Empire, and one in the Kingdom of Ingracia, where the girl is responding. The haki is completely hidden, but my eye cannot be deceived."

Velgrynd - damn it..

Velzard - yo can't hide from me little sis said while smiling

Guy - (it's really a problem her eyes which can see through anything and anywhere by that she can sense our location and attacks
Us offgaurd (

This was the Frost Dragon Velzard's cognitive ability, equal to or greater than Milim's 'Milim Eye.' She had no trouble detecting the presence of her siblings, let alone other people. Velgrynd appeared to be using 'Parallel Existence' to fortify the empire. At the same time, it was assumed that she was also guarding Masayuki. In response to Velzard's comment, Mai manipulated a miniature light spot.

Dagruel - they really have some strong bastards in their side

Following the west end ruled by Dagruel, the central west area ruled by Luminas changed from a white light to a red light. Feldway pointed to the red light.

"This means that Masayuki is here, in Ingracia. I will leave it to you to attack there, Vega. What do you think?"

This was not a question, but an order. He was only saying that to lift Vega's spirits a little. Vega, being a simpleton, did not see it that way. He grinned and nodded happily.

"Leave it to me. It's a former home, with many hidden passages that no one knows about. I'll sneak in and take care of this Masayuki kid."

"Hm," Feldway nodded.

He had planned to let Vega run amok as a diversion and have Arios kill Masayuki while he was at it, but he wondered if that was possible. Either way, he intended to go to Ingracia's capital himself. Therefore, Feldway decided to let Vega do as he pleased and watch the enemy's movements. Of course, that was not all.

Yuuki-how strong does this vega bacame this strong

Kagali- he look way stronger than me there .