elementary years In one...

2nd grade year:
Wasn't as bad still a little tough felt like a outsider a lot even tho there was a bunch of students. Had the same "FRIENDS" there was four of the two of them Started with the letter M and the Started with B but now she goes by Eli. I thought it couldn't get worst as the years went on...
Class of 2017-2018

3rd grade year: My life was kinda sad cause my bff was struggling with some stuff and I couldn't help her...
I did have to deal with B or the two M's bc we were in separate classes that year thank God for that. It was a blessing for most part except for when I had classes with them tho.
Class of 2018-2019

4th grade year: This was the year everything went to pieces. My "friends"  didn't care what they said they wouldn't give it a second thought they just said and move on then try to be nice, Nice. Then COVID happen so it wasn't as hard to deal with and life was starting to get better.
Class of 2019-2020

5th grade year: was bad was home school cause of COVID and didn't have to deal with those girls who were my "friends". Only had deal with getting picked on by my family a lot so I started reading to escape of the Chao's. And that summer was just neutral it's wasn't amazing or horrible it was nothing I think...

My Elementary we're easier than my middle school years are....

Please comment if you have any questions or need to talk or if you want more books... Thanks!💙