♡*:.。.Chapter 6 .。.:*♡

Start from the beginning

"I guess you really like that one" Kirishima laughed "Here wanna try a chocolate one?" he said handing her some chocolate fudge "mmm... that one," she said pointing to the plate of caramel fudge. "You like that one more? fair enough!" Mina smiled pushing the plate to the girl.

"Oi feather head" Bakugo threw down a bowl of steaming curry in front of her "Bakugo please don't say you made it as spicy as you usually do" "I DONT CHANGE MY GOD DAMN RECIPE! IF SHE DOESN'T LIKE IT BOO HOO" he yelled seating himself across from his new classmate.

The girl lifted the spoon to her lips, a chunk of chicken sat in the middle of the spoon's dipped surface. "You don't have to eat it Y/n-" Mina stopped as he classmate placed the spoon in her mouth. The group watched as the girl's wings shivered and jittered. A confused look was plastered across her face, she stuck the end of her tough out cutely. Smacking her lips she looked a little confused by the taste. "Hot" "Yeah I put chili in it" "Chilli" "Yeah makes shit hot" She nodded placing her spoon down.

"See Bakubro I told her there was too much spice in it--" Suddenly Y/n grasped the sides of the bowl and tipped the curry into her open mouth "WOAH" "Y/n that might be a little too much!" Mina cried watching her friend devour the medium bowl of hot chili curry.

Placing the bowl back down her chin and nose were smothered in curry sauce. Her wings fluttered excitedly before shoving the bowl back toward Bakugo. He looked at her baffled as she looked at him expectingly "more" "RUDE" he yelled "YOU LOOK GROSS, HAVE SOME MANNERS" He yelled.

Kirishima picked up a napkin and quickly wiped her face. "So you liked it?" Kirishima asked, she nodded her head enthusiastically. "Of course she did! my curry is awesome" "I'm pretty sure it burned a hole through my stomach the last time I tried eating some" Kaminari grumble from the couch.

"Oh, Y/n you got curry on your shirt! Wanna go upstair and change" Mina asked and the girl nodded. Mina took Y/n back to her room to change, when they came back down Y/n was in a ratty overside T-shirt and bike shorts, her shirt had ripped through the back to make room for her wings. 

"She's got such a tight ass, would love to see it out and about" Mineta hummed as she walked past, "Ew! Somone tie up Mineta! He's lost movie night privileges!" Mina yelps shielding Y/n's behind from the short boy. "On it" Sero called and before Mineta can make it out of the room Sero wraps his tape around the boy's body, "I'll just throw him in his room. Someone remind me to get him in the morning" Sero calls walking upstairs "Maybe we shouldn't remind him this time" "common he's still our classmate" "A person that pervs that hard on the new girl doesn't deserve nice things" Mina grumbles as she sits on the couch.

Y/n sits down on the floor on a pillow beside the couch. "I mean you do have a lovely ass Y/n, what's your workout routine?" He asked "15 years of being tortured and made to fight in a fighting ring"

.

.

.

"Right... sorry I forgot" Kaminari laughed awkwardly wandering off to grab some snacks "That's an easy as to shut him up" Kirishima laughed. "Let's begin this movie night people!" Mina called, "Movie night?" "Yeah! we usually all and watch a movie once a week as a class!" She explained.

"This would be so much better with alcohol" Sero sighed as the movie began "We don't need alcohol to enjoy our time together," Iida said sternly from his seat "Yeah but it'd make everything so much more entertaining" He sighed.

"Did you ever get to drink alcohol from where you were?" Jirou asked quietly to Y/n to make conversation "A little, sometimes the people who bet on me wanted to meet me and they let me sit with them at the bar. That only happened once or twice though"  "Why didn't it happen a lot?" she asked "One of them tried to grope me... I broke his arm" She stated "Badass" Jirou smiled raising her fist. Y/n was starting to understand most of the hand gestures the people around her were doing. She mimicked Jirou's gesture and the girl bumped her first into Y/n's.