Dd smiled at me, "Whatchu' mean?" He chuckled, "Nah..change the subject." I smirked and looked away in embarrassment. "Nah! Tell me!" He nudged me in my arm, "No nigga! It don't matter." I pushed his hand away and kept smiling out of embarrassment. "You so gay ma' nigga, you liked me too much?" Dd laughed.

"Nigga you a bottom." I smacked my teeth, "Ayo watch ya mouth, now you goin' to far." He pointed his stubby lil finger in my face, "What you gon do? Yo ass think you could top me?", "Nah nigga what you mean by that?", "Take it how ever you want." I smirked while I shrugged.

DD POV||
Darrian knew what he was doing right now, he was tryna make me mad. But he was so fine I just let a couple things slide, "Okay then, I could definitely top you, but I can't top you." I smirked back at him, with a red tint forming on my face. "You one freaky ass nigga bro." Darrian said to me, "Youn' even know how freaky I could get." I shrugged, he jerked his neck back and made a confused face.

"You gon show me?" He let out a dry but quick chuckle, and stepped a lil closer. "You jus gotta fuck around and find out." I shrugged again, "ight, good thing I'm coming ova' tonight." Darrian smiled and slightly bit his bottom lip.

"Not to much tho nigga, I ain't even gay like that." I joked knowing damn well I kinda was, "So if I asked ta' fuck? Yo ass gon' tell me no?" What he said completely caught me off guard, my cheeks started to heat up and get red. "I see you blushin'...you is gay like that." He laughed, "You just asked me a ruthless question, how else imma respond?", "Say no..."  he made a duh face.

"I had to think first." I rolled my eyes, "Yeah okay...then answer the question. If I asked ta' fuck, what would you say? Like in the back of the car type shi'." He repeated his ruthless ass question.

My head keeps repeating, yes the fuck I would. But I obviously couldn't tell this nigga that. But he know I kinda like him so if denied it I would clearly be lying. So the best solution is just, don't answer. "Nigga bye." I chuckled and pushed opened the stall door, walking out of it.

"Imma just take that as a yes." Darrian smiled, "Good thinking." I went along with the joke, "But now we fr gotta get back to class, ion want another referral bro.", "Ight David. I'll see you when I do." He winked at me and left the bathroom.

I just stood there for a second and smiled to myself, Darrian actually seemed like he liked me, and It made me somewhat happy. I took one last puff out of the vape and shoved it in my jeans pocket, then left the bathroom.

It's cool that we was taking things slowly, but it's a little too slow fa' me. I just wanna kiss that fine ass nigga already, maybe I'm just wilding cause I was just mad at him like 2 days ago. And that nigga injured me. But when you fine, does it really matter?

Let me just relax and see what's gon happen tonight when he come ova', imma just go wit the flow. When I walked out into the hall way, I noticed Notti and Mj standing by the lockers, Notti was smiling his ass off, what was these niggas even talking about? They weren't even cool like that.

"Ayo what ya lil niggas doing!" I yelled out to them as I played with the hall pass, walking over to them. Notti's smile quickly faded and it turned into a mug, "Nigga what you doing?" He responded to me, "Rii'...what yo ass want." Mj tagged along.

"I'm just saying hi tf." I mugged both of them, "And what y'all talking about? I ain't know you two was cool, Notti was ova' here cheesing mad hard." I then chuckled, "We was just talking 'bout the party tonight bro." Notti shrugged, "What was you and Darrian doin' in the bathroom since yo ass wanna ask questions." Mj started to get aggressive.

"Ion know that nigga bro, don't ask me." I joked, "Yeah ight." He rolled his eyes. I just stared between the two, and they stared back at me. I eyed both of them up and down to see how they were standing, they looked hella zesty.