Babysitting (skit)

Orange knocked on the white painted wood door, holding a sleeping Crimson in his arms. Behind him, Red held the Minecraft game icon. The door opened inwards as Chosen appeared.

"Hey bro!" Orange said, smiling as he held his son in his arms. "You remember Crimson, right?" He asked as there were sounds coming from behind him.

"Oh yeah. I remember him. That kid you made somehow." Chosen replied. "Why are you here?"

At that moment, Crimson woke up. His deep red eyes met the light coming from the fake sun of this world. He slid down from his dad's arms, holding onto his leg.

"Hey Crimson. You remember Uncle Dark and Uncle Chosen, right?" Orange bent down asking, patting the young boys head. Their was only a nod, his lip trembling.

"Well, you're gonna stay with them for a bit. Me and your dad are super busy, is that ok?" Orange turned to Chosen. "Red needs to cover for Herobrine in Monster School, and I'm helping Alan out with a new project. So..you guys are the only ones available for this. You don't mind, do ya?".

There were several bags as Dark stumbled in the house. Chosen had a mixed expression on his face. "Well, we had nothing planned today." Crimson ran towards him, hugging his leg, and he buried his face in Chosen's knee. "Eh, why not?" Chosen said to Orange's delight.

"Here's a pack of his food," Orange said, handing over a folder. "And here's some toys to play with if he ever gets bored." He added, passing a pen, a small sheet of paper, and some other assortment of items.

"Now you be good to your uncle's Crim. "Orange remarked to his son, booking him on his nose. "And don't let ANY harm befall upon him!" He snarled at Chosen, who looked back in fear as he could see faint traces of green around his eyes.

Red swooped over, grabbing Orange's outstretched hand as the two blasted off, into the sky and out of sight.

"Who was that Cho!?" A loud voice yelled from the attic. There was a crash and bang! followed by several grunts. Dark walked into the hall, bags under his eyes and supported by a vira-bot. "Was that the gays?" he asked,  cracking his neck.

"Yeah. Orange and Red want us to look after their kid." Chosen replied as he passed the paper and pen to Crimson, who ran off to draw, squealing as he ran. "You remember him, right?".

"Oh yeah....the one that ate Archie's leg." Dark remarked as the Vira-bot around his leg clambered onto his back, hissing as it did so. "There there bud. He won't hurt you." He muttered softly to the Viral Arachnid clinging onto his back, making it look like he had claws coming out of his back. "Anyways, is there anything else we need to do?" he asked Chosen who was opening his breakfast folder and consuming some emoji's and words.

"Oh just watch him. we're really just babysitting.". Chosen said back in between munching on a happy smirk.

"Well if we're meant to be watching him, where is he?" Dark asked as the two heard several large whirring sounds, followed by loud, otherworldly humming.

Within a split second, both Chosen and Dark flew out of the the house to see what was happening. "N...no way...." Dark gasped as each of the portals to different points across the internet were open. Crimson held a stretched Vira-band which he slingshot fired at one of walls. It bounced rapidly, hitting the child in the face as Chosen rushed forward to catch him. Dark flew in front of the computer, furiously typing to try close the portals which were making a loud, ominous hum. Chosen comforted Crimson who had a black eye and a bruise on his lip.

"H...hey lil guy. Nothing's wrong. There's no reason to cry. Please don't cry. you didn't do anything. Please don't cry." Chosen cooed, trying to calm down the startled boy. Dark pressed the final buttons as the portals closed, a sigh of relief escaping his lips.