Please don't leave...

Start from the beginning

Viper jolted awake, gasping in fear, he could feel someone holding onto his arms, trying to shake him awake, he could hear them calling his name but his ears were ringing so loudly he couldn't hear them, he yelped, shoving at the person in front of him, hissing in distress, whoever was in front of him grabbed his shoulders firmly, holding him so he couldn't attack, Viper growled, trying to kick at them, suddenly all the noise flooded back in, it was overwhelming and caused him to freeze, he heard a sigh of relief from the person holding him, after a moment they released him "you okay now?" the person asked, Viper didn't respond, he shrunk in on himself, trying to get away from the unknown person in front of him, after a few seconds he finally asked "w-who?" he winced at the stutter of his voice, there was a pause before they responded "its Bryan" Bryan answered, Viper scowled, he didn't like Bryan and he really didn't like the fire dragon slayer seeing him like this "are you alright?" the brunette asked after a moment, Viper scoffed, he would roll his eyes if he had any "I'm fine" the poison dragon slayer said sharply, pushing himself to his feet, gasping as he lost his balance, Bryan, having also stood at this point, grabbed the shorter mans arm, pulling him up and stabilizing him, Viper grumbled under his breath, Bryan sighed "I'm not going to ask what that was about, I know you won't answer me" the fire dragon slayer said, Viper pulled his arm from the older dragons grip, crossing his arms and scowling "your right, I'm not doing a deep dive on my trauma with someone I hate" he hissed, puling the mask off his face before shoving it in his pocket, Bryan didn't respond, he only sighed "Lo'pho said you can leave if you want" Bryan offered, Viper turned, giving the taller dragon a doubtful look, Bryan put his hands up in a mock surrender "hey I'm just telling you, believe me or not" he said quickly, Viper shrugged after a moment, walking to leave the guildhall, Viper recoiled in pain as he ran into a wall, hissing angrily "Fuck!" he shouted, stabilizing himself the best he could, suddenly he felt Bryan grab his arm again, trying to help stabilize him, Viper jolted away, growling in warning "back the hell up" Bryan released his arm, taking a couple steps back "I'm just trying to help" the fire dragon slayer explained nervously, putting his hands up in surrender, Viper hissed again "I don't need help!" he said sharply, turning to walk off but once again ran into a wall, a stream of swears left Viper as he fell back, Bryan ran his hand through his hair, he didn't know what to do, Viper wasn't going to let him help but he knew he couldn't just leave him here, Viper was obviously too disoriented to make it back to his own guildhall by himself, he would end up lost or dead if he tried, Bryan sighed, praying the shorter man wouldn't tear his throat out, Bryan stalked forward, pushing his arms under Vipers before hauling him up, Viper yelped in fear as he was dragged to his feet, Bryan froze, allowing the younger to free himself, the bluenette growled, backing himself against the wall, Bryan took a step back, giving the poison dragon slayer room to breath, Viper sighed in relief as he felt the brunette back away, he felt crowded, anxiety pulsing through his veins, after a moment Bryan spoke again "sorry, I shouldn't have grabbed you without permission" he said slowly, Viper hissed in warning "damn right you shouldn't have! don't fucking touch me!" he growled out angrily, Bryan face palmed, this had made the situation much worse, he was sure that if he got too close to the younger dragon he would have his hand bit off, Bryan sighed "Viper" he said sharply, the man in question froze, tensing, the brunette hesitated before he continued speaking "I want to help you but you keep fighting me" this pissed Viper off "I don't need your fucking help asshole, fuck off!" he shouted defensively, the fire dragon slayer scowled, this was going to be a issue "Viper, you ran into two walls after going the wrong way, you won't make it to your guildhall" he explained slowly, Viper snarled "I'll be fine! I don't need help!" Viper tried to storm away from the taller dragon slayer, he made it good distance before he tripped on the rug, the bluenette swore angrily as he fell, catching himself on his hands so he wouldn't hit his face, Bryan's scowled turned to a look of concern, he walked to the fallen dragon slayer, who had at this point sat down, trying to regain his bearings, Bryan walked over to him, sitting in front of him, a few feet back to not freak him out, Viper crossed his arms, scoffing and turning his head away, the fire dragon slayer sighed "Viper please, I know your capable of making it back to your guildhall by yourself" he said softly, the bluenettes ears twitched, showing that he was listening, after a moment Bryan continued speaking "but if you let me help you can get there much quicker" he says gently, Viper turned his head back to the taller man, a hesitant look on his face before sighing "fine" he groans, defeated "But if you pull anything I will end you!" he hisses angrily, Bryan puts his hands up in surrender before remembering that the bluenette couldn't see him, Bryan puts his hands down, sighing again "you have my word" he promises, Viper forces himself to relax, nodding slowly, Bryan stands"here" he says offering him his hand, Viper scowls, having sensed the other dragon offer his hand, he scoots back a bit, ignoring the offer, pushing himself to his feet, Bryan sighed, this is going to take a while, the fire dragon slayer offered his arm to Viper again "grab onto my sleeve" he offered, Viper once again crossed his arms, Bryan sighed, he seemed to be doing that a lot more often nowadays "its either my sleeve or my hand and I know you don't want to hold my hand" he explains, Viper groaned in annoyance, grabbing onto his jacket sleeve, Bryan relaxes, beginning to walk at a slow pace so the other man could keep pace, stopping whenever the poison dragon slayer misstepped, allowing him to regain his balance, it took a couple minutes to reach the docks, relief flooding Bryan's body as he saw it, the sooner he got Viper to the Grimshade guildhall the sooner he was able to get home to sleep and the less Viper can almost face-plant into the dirt, it took a bit to get Viper onto the boat, the bluenette almost falling into the water twice, once Viper made it on the boat he immediately sat down on the deck to avoid almost falling off again, Bryan relaxed "stay there, alright?" he said, Viper nodded his head, Bryan walked to the front of the boat, smiling as he saw the captain "Mark, whats up?" he asked the the driver, Mark glanced up from the book he was reading, giving Bryan a smile "oh just catching up on some older fairytales, where to?" he asks, tucking his book into his coat, Bryan gestured back to Viper "we're off to Atlantide, dropping him off at Grimshade" he explained, Mark nodded "take a seat, I'll get you guys there quicker then a sailfish in a current" he jokes, Bryan snorts and takes a seat next to Viper, who scoffed and scooted a bit away's, Bryan rolled his eyes but said nothing, deciding to try to relax during the ride.

it took three hours to reach Atlantide, Bryan stood, stretching his back out, he looked over, expecting to see Viper trying to stand but was surprised when when he saw the bluenette sleeping again, Bryan crouched down in front of him, gently nudging his arm, Viper hissed quietly and rolled over, Bryan tried once again to nudge the other dragon awake, his efforts were in vain as the other remained asleep through his attempts, there was a quiet laugh that was covered with a cough from behind him, Bryan turned, playfully glaring at Mark who looked away, whistling innocently, Bryan chuckled turning back to Viper, once again trying to wake him up "I think your going to have to carry him" Mark joked from behind him, Bryan scoffed, standing up and turning to his friend "he would fucking kill me if I tried to pick him up" he said, rolling his eyes, Mark snorted "I don't think you've gotta choice, he ain't wakin up" the captain said, gesturing at the still sleeping bluenette, Bryan sighed "If i get stabbed I'm blaming you" he said, crouching back down, carefully tucking his arms under the poison dragon slayer, slowly pulling him to his chest, Bryan stood up, now holding the younger man bridal style, Viper seemed much smaller when he wasn't threatening to rip your throat out, Bryan turned back to Mark, who had a smile on his face, Bryan sighed softly, cradling the bluenette to his chest "thanks for bringing us, Mark, you can head home now" he said, stepping off the boat and onto the dock, Mark got a worried look on his face "what about you? how are ya gonna get home?" he asked, Bryan gave him a reassuring smile "I'll just catch another boat home or stay at a bed and breakfast till morning" he explained to his friend, Mark nodded, bidding Bryan farewell before departing from the dock, Bryan carefully readjusted Viper so he was holding him more comfortably before he began the trek to the Grimshade guildhall, it was a while before he reached the guildhall, having avoided main roads so they wouldn't be seen or attacked, he knew Viper would kill him if anyone saw him in such a vulnerable state, Bryan tapped on the guildhall door with his foot, careful not to jostle Viper too much, after a few moments Allumos opened the door, a look of surprise on his face "Bryan, my dear boy, what are you doing here?" he asked, not noticing the bluenette in his arms, Bryan gave the celestial dragon slayer a smile, gesturing with his head towards Viper "just dropping him off" he explained, Allumos glanced down, his face flashing with surprise before a massive smile spread across his face "I'm not sure what you did to get him to trust you but I'm extremely impressed" he said, stepping aside so Bryan could enter, the fire dragon slayer stepped inside, Allumos closing the door behind him "His room is just up those stairs on the left, there's a spare cot under his desk you can pull out if you want to stay here tonight" he said, patting Bryan on his shoulder, the brunette nodded before heading up the stairs, jumping in surprise as the door dissolved, Bryan walked into the room, looking around in awe, the room was shockingly cozy, the tea table in the center shocking him the most, Bryan side stepped the table and over to the bed, gently laying Viper down, he tried to step back but the bluenette clung to the front of his shirt, Bryan hesitated before trying to carefully remove his hands, Viper shifted closer "please don't go" he said quietly, the brunette froze, staring at Viper dumbfoundedly, he carefully tried to remove Vipers hands again "Please don't leave me alone" the bluenette whispered, burying his face in Bryan's coat, Bryan sighed, sitting down next to the shorter dragon slayer, Viper scooted closer, wrapping his arms around him, Bryan carefully readjusted Viper before sitting back, his back resting against the headboard, Viper snuggled on his chest, Bryan sighed, allowing himself to drift off to sleep, Viper was going to kill him out of embarrassment in the morning.

(hey guys! I hope you guys enjoyed the story! let me know what you guys thought and if you want a part two, have a great day/night!)