You'll Always Be My First Priority.

Later at night they're having dinner Sonakshi join them.

You've already stole something precious from me I won't let you take my favourite dish too.
Said sona taking a plate of food from Pragya.

Actually is her favorite food.
Said aliyah.

Is ok she can have it.
Said Pragya with smile and focus on her food dadis is not happy with sona presence but didn't show it.
Pragya notice abhi secretly staring at sona but didn't pay attention to it.

Later in Abhigya room, Pragya wait for abhi till she fell asleep, it was midnight when abhi return he found her sleeping on the couch and make her sleep on their bed..

The next day dadis was expecting sona to go back but she said she'll stay there for weeks.
Now two weeks have passed and her presence is affecting Abhigya relationship unlike before abhi barely talk to Pragya because he always keep himself busy and unaware to him Pragya is suffering from unknown health problem because he doesn't spend enough time with her, she haven't get the chance to share with him.

What you're doing is wrong you've to accept the fact he's married and happy with his wife!
Yes I understand you both love each other but abhi now love his wife please if you love abhi then go from here and never come back.
Said purab while in a room with Sonakshi and aliyah.

What's going on here?
Ask bulbul who heard everything, purab explain everything to her.

If abhi love someone then why did he still married my sister?

Keep it cool bulbul we're trying to make things normal and please keep it to yourself we don't want your sister to know about this.
Said aliyah.

You tell me why are you still after brother in-law knowing he's married?

He is mine and will forever be mine, we both love each and he married your sister just for dadis.
Said sona.

Bulbul start leaving purab call her but she left.

With Abhigya.

What's going on abhi? You barely talk to me these days.
Ask Pragya.

Yeah am sorry for that just stuck with some issue.
Said abhi.

Tell me maybe I can help.

Is about a couple who had arrange marriage while the guy was already in love with someone though both were separated, the boy later think to forget about his love and give their marriage a chance but later his love came back to him and he still love her, he doesn't know either to leave his wife or let the lover go.
Said abhi.

What about you? Will you leave me for your lover if you were in his shoes?

I've no answer to this question that's why am sharing with you.

Pragya get tears hearing this as abhi couldn't decide means there's chance he'll leave her if he's the one.
Abhi understanding she's overthinking hugged her saying she shouldn't cry he won't leave her.

I've doctor appointment tomorrow can you go with me?

Yeah but what's wrong?

If you've time for me since after the holi you would've know am going through a lot.
She said wiping her tears abhi feel bad, she's right everything was fine till Sonakshi came, he said sorry and cuddle her till she fell asleep.

You're so unfair to me abhi, and I'll go far away from you if that's what you want.
Said Sonakshi.

Listen sona..
Said abhi but was cut off.

No abhi, either you divorce your wife or lose me forever am giving you only 24hours.

Abhi come back to sense seeing Pragya crying in her sleep, he was actually getting a flashback of what happened in the morning.

Pragya, Pragya, open your eyes...
Pragya, what's wrong with you?
He asked worried but Pragya didn't say anything so he rush her to hospital without telling anyone they later find out themselves ,they get worried praying she should be fine.

Sonakshi hearing abhi with Pragya and caring for her instead of getting their divorce papers ready is heartbreaking it seems he have choose his wife over her.

No I'll go far away from you so you can leave happily with your wife.
She said cutting her wrist and blood start oozing it take few seconds for her to get unconscious because the cut went deep.

Oh my God sona!
Shout aliyah and they rush her to hospital but it's too late she pass on the moment they reached.
Is the same hospital abhi admit Pragya, abhi go to sona ward hearing this he cry for her to come back to him, he'll do whatever she want..

What's going on here?
Ask Pragya, bulbul look at her innocent sister and say.

Sonakshi was his first love di.

Pragya recall the question he asked her last night, she cry seeing how abhi is pleading Sonakshi to come back to him, calling her all kinds of names claiming those are names Sonakshi wish for him to call her.

She's dead Bhai..
Said aliyah..

No my sona can't leave, she'll get up for me and our love..
He said trying his best to make her breath, they've already treat the wound.
She started breathing which seems to be miracle abhi shout for doctor while everyone there watching with merriment can't believe that just happened Pragya understand their love for each other is so deep.
It hurts so much to see your husband loving someone else like that!

Ma'am why did you get off from your bed, Walking around can lead to miscarriage let's finish the treatment before anything..
Said Pragya doctor but Pragya didn't mind her, the doctor scold Pragya and falsely take her.

What's wrong with me doctor?
Ask Pragya.

I don't know we have to do more tests to find out and you have to be careful else miscarriage can happen.

Don't say that doctor.

Am sorry ma'am but that's the bitter truth all you need to do is to be careful, be stress free and everything will be fine, as for the pains we'll let you know after the test.

With Sonakshi, they request for blood, purab donate as both share the same blood group later she was shift to normal ward abhi came back to sense he realize he have mess up everything he understand Pragya have come to know he was the same person he was talking about indirectly.

At least am able to save her, I accept the fact I love her but not as my wife, she's my first love and I'll always love her.
He said to himself and move to Pragya ward..

Pragya look at him with tearful eyes abhi too have tear with am sorry look.
Pragya feel betrayed in between she's fighting with her unbearable stomach pain.

What's wrong with her doctor,.
Asked abhi trying to touch her but can't.

She's pregnant and about the pains we're still doing some tests to find out, she shouldn't stress herself too much it won't be good for both mother and child she need complete bed rest.

Abhi get happy to know she's pregnant want to hug her and cherish the moment together but what he did moment ago keep pulling him back.
Pragya too understand but he think not to take his joy as father from him.

You're going to be a father..
Said Pragya.
she said pulling him close and put his hand on her tummy.
Abhi sat on the hospital bed getting the guts to hug her.

Don't worry you'll be fine, I'll take extra care of you from now, I'll make sure you and our baby are safe, lack nothing and will always be my first priority, don't stress yourself thinking of whatever that just happened I'll explain to you later, you're my wife and will forever be my choice please don't take things to heart love you so much.
He said in whispered kissing her forehead, Pragya get relax hearing this from him,she give a weak smile with tears abhi hug her again telling her not to cry.

See you soon with the next update.