I was going to meet a total stranger and that was risky business. No matter how foolishly I was attracted to this mystery man, I had to keep my personal safety in check. He could be anyone bad and I wasn't ready to lose my life.

Curiosity killed the cat, they say.

So that afternoon, I called Celine to inform her of my dilemma, and she was more than excited to come along with me. She was squealing and screaming over the fact that I was getting gifts from a secret admirer, and also upset that I didn't tell her about it earlier.

Better late than never.

~

By eleven pm, I was already thoroughly showered and fresh, my body shaved and exfoliated as I wore the lingerie from before, but not before slipping the moth vibrator on. I gasped softly when it nestled between my dripping wet slit, extending over my lips and the curve of the flame rubbed against my sensitive clit.

He surely was creative, but my heart raced at the thought of him having the remote somewhere. Only him and I knew this dirty secret between my legs, and I giggled as I slipped on my strappy red, velvet dress that displayed most of my cleavage and accentuated my body perfectly.

I wore my glass stiletto heels, checking myself in the mirror one more time before I grabbed my purse. I had stuck to some minimal makeup so that he'd be able to see me in an almost natural state.

What he saw is what he'd get.

I picked up Celine on my way to the address, and she gave me a suffocating hug before we drove off to the place.

"We're in the hills, babe! This man must be swimming in money," Celine gaped at the overly massive mansions that lined the place, the bright, modern lights illuminating the streets from an effortless distance and I was in awe too.

This is where the extra rich belonged.

Instead of pulling up at a mansion, we joined the queue of cars that were driving into a beautiful location. A nightclub.

When our turn came, there was a machine that immediately scanned my face a couple of times before the screen instructed me to produce my card, my name already reflecting on it.

"We need the card," I mumbled as Celine handed me my purse. I fumbled for a while before I finally found it, then swiped the golden stripped side gently over the machine. It reflected Diamond Level, letting me know that I was going to have access to everything the club would offer.

"Damn, now I'm curious about this place. We may never have to work again, Lith." She tapped my arm and I laughed with an eye roll.

It beeped a couple of times before opening the gate to reveal a gorgeous,Brobdingnagian building that was draped in the rich moonlight, gleaming upon the calculated yet intriguing effect.

The black, hyaline glass that was illuminated red, was caressed by minuscule, clear raindrops that added onto the luxurious phenomenon, making it look like it was finished off with a million, intricate diamonds.

There were many winding roads but the one I was supposed to use was illuminated deep purple. I guess it had registered my membership level, and I wondered who owned this palatial place that reeked of extreme expense.

"Do you think we're going to find him?" I asked Celine and she smirked.

"Babe, I'm sure he's going to show up. There's no way he'd invite us here and not show up," she winked, adjusting her tiny shimmery dress.

Celine was fucking gorgeous. She sported some deep sepia skin that was a sweet chocolate tone and an hourglass body that most men went crazy for.

She had some shoulder-length hair and she was quite short, which made her a thousand times attractive as she easily got what she want by innocently peering through her lashes.