I sigh. "Really, sire. Why can't I just, you know, have time almost to myself." I said to my sire. Megatron sighs. "It's because of what happened. You almost died. And I can't risk losing you. And neither can your brother." Your sire says to you. "I just wish our carrier was here and you wouldn't be like this if she was here." I said and whispered to myself. Your sire looked at you. "What. What was that you said?" Your sire asked you. Megatron waved a servo telling Airachnid to leave. She saw this and she immediately left. Megatron went and he took you to his room. You both walked in and he lifted you up and he sat you down on his berth. He then sat down next to you.

Megatron's Room:

"Look sweetie. I understand that you may be mad at me." Your sire said to you. I looked at my sire. "Mad. MAD! Sire you have that horrible femme watching me. But you wouldn't be like this if mine and my brother's carrier were here." I said to my sire. Megatron turned and he looked at you. "Wait. Are you blaming me that you didn't get enough time to spend with your carrier?" He asked you. I looked at my sire. "Yes, Sire. That's what I am saying." I said to my sire. Megatron immediately turned. He immediately had tears in his eyes. He immediately got up. "Sire, wait." I said. Megatron turned and he looked at you. You immediately saw tears in your sire's optics. "No StellaFire. You don't understand what I did and the reason why I did it. I just wish you could understand. All I was just thinking about was your survival." Your sire says to you. Soon Megatron walked out crying in tears.

In The Halls:

Soundwave was in the halls when he bumped into his father. He looked up and he saw that his father was in tears. And he didn't know why. "Father. Why are you in tears?" He asked his father. Megatron went and he wiped his tears. Megatron then looked at his son. "Ask your sister. She's the reason why I am in tears." He said to his son. "What did she do, father?" He asked his father. "She's blaming me because of her not having enough time with your carrier. And she doesn't understand why I sent her away. I was only thinking about her survival. And you are the only one who understands the reason why I did it." He said to his son. "Son. Make sure that nobody bothers me. I need time to myself." He said to his son. Soundwave nodded. Soon he saw his father walking away still in tears because of what you said.

Soundwave immediately walked to talk to you to have a brother and sister talk. He walked until you bumped into him. He looked down and he saw you. He was furious at what you did and what you said to his and your sire. "Sis. Why? You just made our father cry. And now he is in tears. Father was only thinking about your survival." Your brother says to you. I looked down. "Maybe I shouldn't be here." I said to my brother. He tilted his helm. "Like what's that supposed to mean sis." My brother asked me. I looked at my brother. "Like maybe I should be gone. Because ever since I came back. Everything has gone wrong." I said to my brother. I then pushed my brother away and walked away. Your brother was worried and he started to worry about you. He didn't like the way you just spoke to him. He immediately ran to his father to warn him on what you had said to him.

On The Flightdeck:

Megatron was sitting on the flightdeck. Thinking about everything and thinking to himself. "Have I been that terrible? Am I not a good sire for my little princess? She just doesn't understand what I did. I only thought of her survival. If I didn't do what I did she wouldn't be here. She would be gone just like her carrier." He said and whispered to himself. He was thinking about everything until he heard a voice. "Father." Said the voice. Megatron turned and he looked at his son. "Son. Is something wrong?" He asked his son. "Sorta father. I just spoke to my sis. And she was saying that it would probably be better if she wasn't here." He said to his father. Megatron's eyes immediately widened at what his son had just said to him.