Happy 29th Birthday, Flynn!

The date was March 25th, 2023. Let's see what's happening in Negi Root City today at the d'Aglior residence. Ciel and Soleil DuBlois were currently looking at the module info book.

Soleil: Looks like we only have 2 birthdays today, since the Monochrome Blue Sky modules' birthdays have been changed to yesterday.

Ciel: And I'm assuming they are both guys. Because of these names. Flynn Stolberg (25-Ji, Night Chord De Kaito), and Clark Toy (The Manifestation Of Fury).

Soleil: I say we talk to Flynn first, and then Clark.

Ciel: Okay, good idea.

They went over to the computer. Ciel invited Flynn Stolberg for a chat. He accepted.

25-Ji, Night Chord De Kaito: Oh hi. I was not expecting a couple of kids to talk to me. I thought I would get one of my 25-Ji mates.

Soleil: Well, we're here. And we want to talk to you on your birthday.

25-Ji, Night Chord De Kaito: How did you know it's my birthday today?

Ciel: There's this book called the module info book. It has every module's personal info inside.

25-Ji, Night Chord De Kaito: Wow. Well, you probably noticed that I was born in 1994. This means I'm turning 29.

Soleil: That's pretty old.

25-Ji, Night Chord De Kaito: I know.

And so, Ciel, Soleil, and Flynn talked for a few more minutes until Flynn had to leave.

And that's it for this birthday one-shot. Happy birthday, 25-Ji, Night Chord De Kaito. I'll see you guys in another story!