𝟳𝟮 | 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐚!

Comenzar desde el principio

Inhaling slowly I felt my mind grow more clearer, as the morning grogginess begins to leave me.

I wonder how Historia is? She must be clearly nervous, to take on such a big role as the Wall's Queen. 

My eyes trail around the bathroom finding it quite large, as the walls were definitely tiled like ours as it should be, except without the details in the tiles. It felt all too fancy for me, and I definitely felt rather unfamiliar with this kind of hospitality from royals. Tiles on the floor weren't as slippery, with delicate patterns tracing around each tile with precision.

The vanity was a caved in as an arch, the bench and sink in level with the wall inside with lamps on either side to give some light.

It sure was out of my comfort zone, but I'll try and enjoy it while I can....

After a while sitting in the warmth of the bath, my skin was definitely a lot smoother like silk. My skin was previously rough, and calloused palms and fingers. I felt much lighter and energised for the day to come, and my mind was clearer. Dressing myself into my uniform, I tuck my button shirt beneath the waist of my pants.

~Knock~Knock~

"You don't need to be so formal!" I chuckle softly.

Hearing the ensuite door open, I adjust the collar of my shirt before grabbing my forest green overcoat, and thread my arms through the sleeves. Carefully my shoulder throbs, when hands carefully helped slip my arm through.

"How is your arm?" he asks deeply, his tone shifting lower while straightening the collar around my shoulders to my collarbone.

His eyes drifting across the button, before covering up my chest.

"It's fine," assuring him, with a smile curls upon my lips. "Seriously, these feel so constrictive..."

My fingers drift to the collar, hating how covered I was completely.

"Well, it's better than others being interested," he mutters, under his breath. Not hearing what he said, I hum with a questioning look. "Tch.....nothing, don't worry about it."

Eyeing him suspiciously, "You sure?"

He nods, before adjusting my coat again while dusting off anything. He was always so fussy about presentation, but that's what made him different. I grew to understand about his cleanliness, that the habit grew on me as well. Yet, he still frets over me.

Being this up close with him, I found myself captivated by his handsome face that dawned upon me. His eyes focused on any single speck on my coat, with a sharp gaze of concern. 

However I noticed something was on his mind, with how focused he was on nothing but a cleaned, pressed coat. 

Taking his hands without hesitation, I press a soft kiss to his lips.

He tenses up for a few seconds with confusion, before slowly melting beneath my soft touch. Pulling away with our noses centimetres away, my arms rest upon his shoulders gazing into his eyes. Tilting my head slightly to the side, I softly smile with a warmth in my cheeks.

"Everything okay?" I ask quietly, while his hands settles upon my hips comfortably.

Though he masked it quite well, his actions told me otherwise. He clearly wasn't himself, and he knows it too. We did have some time to spare, which left me to soothe him with no worries. He doesn't break his eyes from mine, but purses his lips in a thin line.

He nods tentatively, "Yeah, don't worry about it," assuring me, his chest presses against mine as his hands tugs me closely to him. Arching an eyebrow, he sighs heavily, "I just.........I never get to have much alone time with you........."