ᴿⁱⁿˢᵃᵍⁱ 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 🌻

► 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ◄
ᵒʳᵖʰᵃⁿ_ᵃᶜᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗ
────────────────────────

► 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ◄ᵒʳᵖʰᵃⁿ_ᵃᶜᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗ────────────────────────

Isagi Yoichi 𝘹 Itoshi Rin
fluff

nightmare, comfort

— — — — — — ˗ˋ ୨୧ ˊ˗ — — — — — —

Isagi was lying on his bed. A gentle glow from a phone screen washed over his face. The room was dark and the only light source aside from his phone was a dim yellow light pushing under the door.

Isagi was so engrossed scrolling through his youtube feed, that the knock on the door almost went unnoticed by him. With a puzzled look Isagi propped himself on his elbows and stared at the door. He wasn't sure if he had really heard someone knock on his door, or if he had just imagined it all. Quietly he listened. If there was really someone behind the door, surely the person would knock again.

There was no sound for a moment and then there it was again. This time the knock seemed far more harsh, desperate?

Isagi wondered who could be behind his door at this hour. He clicked his bedside lamp on, got up from his bed, and made his way to the door. Frowning He unlocked the door and pushed it open.

He lifted his gaze and saw Rin standing in the hall. Rin's hand was raised up to knock once more, but quickly fell to his side when the door finally opened. His eyes shone with worry, something that Isagi had never seen in them. Isagi was sure that there flashed a hint of relief in Rin's eyes when he met Isagi's gaze. In no time his expression was back to its usual self (or at least as back as it could go.)

After a short moment of surprise, a small smile crawled its way up on Isagi's lips. He was about to greet the boy standing at the door, but Rin was quick to step in the room and pull isagi in a tight embrace. Isagi's eyes widened in surprise at the sudden action, but was quick to recover and wrap his hands around the tall boy.

"Hi." Isagi mumbled against Rin's shoulder and inhaled Rin's scent. Rin didn't say anything, he greeted Isagi with a hum and rested his head on the crook of his neck.

Isagi waited for Rin to let go, so that he could close the door that hung wide open. He didn't want anyone to peer in the room. Well most likely there wouldn't be anyone wandering around in the empty halls at this hour, but you could never be too sure. Rin was an example of that.

Rin and Isagi didn't try to keep their relationship a secret from anyone. To them, others knowing made no difference. It kinda just happened that no one actually knew about their relationship. They had decided that they wouldn't hide it and not shove it into people's faces either. They would let others find out on their own.

However Isagi guessed that it was hard to figure out they were dating, because Rin or Isagi hardly showed any affection towards each other in public. To them it was still new. Though Isagi was sure that Bachira and Chigiri knew about their relationship, or were at least suspecting something. Whatever the case was, neither of them had said anything about it to them.