seventeen. the big oop.

January 21, 2022

:Craig:

Dee, Ruby, Ray, Aliyah, and I have all arrived in LA to meet Chris. I'm actually so excited right now. The fight that happened between Bryson and I was all over the media. He's lost hella friends and opportunities since then. Mom won't even talk to him and Jessica won't talk to him either. The family is disappointed in him. I don't want no parts of him in my life at all! I mean it!

Chris had gave us transportation to the studio by limo. We felt fancy and shit not gonna lie lol. They had wine for us, soda and juice along with a couple of snacks. This was really nice. But we weren't going to no regular studio...we were going to Chris's studio in his house! Epic...

We arrived at Chris's house and I couldn't believe we were actually here

"I cannot believe we are here at Chris Brown's house! This shit is so unreal!" I said.

"Same like, what the fuck!" Said Dee.

"Aye wassup ya!" Chris greeted.

"Wassup," I said, dapping him up.

"Thank ya for coming. How was ya flight?"

"It was cool," Said Ray.

"Okay. Ladies?"

"It was a breeze," Ruby said, smiling.

"Okay good. Let's go inside,"

He lead us inside his house and it looked like a fucking art project in here! Amazing! He had art on the wall, statues, arcade games, a slushee machine, it was just overwhelming. It was a field day in his house!

"Your house is hella fucking cool!" Ray said.

"Thank you. I try to give it some character, you know?" Chris said.

"I can't believe I'm in Chris Brown's house" Ruby said.

"Well believe it said," said Chris.

We arrived at his studio and was really big. Graffiti everywhere, he had action figures around the place, it was colorful inside. This was awesome! I've never seen a studio like this before.

"Welcome to my studio! This is where I make all my master pieces. Make yourselves at home," he said.

"Yo, this is incredible!" I said.

"Yeah...took a lot for me to get it like this. I'm grateful for everything I have. Ight, you ready to get started?"

"Yeah,"

"Okay...the song I have is called 'In The City'. It's gone be on the deluxe version of my new album. It's almost like a ballet. A soft R&B song. I have some of the lyrics here and I have an idea of how I want the song to start. Kind of want the song to start off with me humming,"

"Ight, can I hear what you have so far?" I asked.

"Yeah,"

(Ooh-ooh)
(Ah, ooh-ooh)
(Ooh-ooh)
(Ah, ooh-ooh)
(Ooh-ooh)
(Ah, ooh-ooh)
(Ooh-ooh)
(Ah, ooh-ooh)
(Ooh-ooh)
(Ah, ooh-ooh)
(Ooh-ooh)
(Ah, ooh-ooh)
(Ooh-ooh)
(Ah, ooh-ooh)
(Ooh-ooh)
(Ah, ooh-ooh)