Betrayal, Snoke's death, Holdo's Sacrifice

Start from the beginning

Walking forward an Officer said "Sir, we checked on the information from the thief" Hux looks to him as Rose glares "We ran a decloaking scan, and sure enough, 30 Resistance transports just launched from the cruiser" DJ kept his gaze down while Rose look to Finn who breathes "He told us the truth" Hux walks to Phasma he ask "Will wonders never cease"?

Rose said "No" Turning his head Hux ask "Our weapons are ready" Nodding the Officer said "Ready and aimed, sir" Hux looks back to Rose and Finn he said "Fire at will" The Officer nods and leaves Finn said "Wait" Peavey walks pass "No, no" He tries to move but the Stormtrooper stops him "No, you can't" Struggling Rose yells "No" The Stormtrooper keeps a good grip.

Meanwhile a cannon powers up and fire destroying a transport catching everyone's attention the cannon fires again destroying another transport as a Pilot said "Admiral, we're taking fire" Holdo looks to him "Do we turn around" Holdo said "No, you're too far out" She walks to him "Full speed to planetfall" Suddenly the hologram went off making Holdo looks back to the destroyed transport.

Alina POV

Snoke stop using the Force making me and Rey fall to the floor we groan and turn our bodies laughing Snoke said "Well, well, I did not expect Skywalker and Secura both to be so wise" Rey and I sit up looking at him "We will give them and the Jedi Order the death he desires" Snoke breathes deep "After the Rebels are gone, we will go to their planet and obliterate the entire island".

I glare at him getting up with Rey we reach out using the Force to summon the lightsabers to us, but they went pass making watch them go around and I turn only to get hit in the head I groan getting up "Such spunk" Snoke raise his hand "Look here now" He use the Force making us move we struggle heading to a device and stop.

We look at the device seeing the red wall move "The entire Resistance on those transports..." We watch a few get destroyed "...soon they will all be gone" We stare at this "For you two, all is lost" Turning around Rey reach out using the Force to summon Ben's lightsaber activating it then the Red Knights hold their weapons.

I move staring at one "Ooh" I use the Force to send two on either side of us back "And still that fiery spit of hope" We breath looking to Snoke "You both have the spirit of a true Jedi" We run forward towards Snoke, but he uses the Force sending us we grunt landing on the floor "And because of that, you both must die".

We were force up and we struggle to move Snoke use the Force to turn us around facing Ben "My worthy apprentice, son of darkness, heir apparent to Lord Vader" Ben stares at us "Where there was conflict, I now sense resolve" Rey and I struggle "Where there was weakness, strength" I breathe "Complete your training, and fulfill your destiny".

Ben grabs his lightsaber and stands up I breathe heavily staring at Ben who walk to us he said "I know what I have to do" We stare at him Rey said "Ben" Snoke laughing he ask "You both think you can turn him" He laughs more "Pathetic children" Snoke breathes "I cannot be betrayed, I cannot be beaten" We stare at him "I see his mind, I see his every intent".

Staring at him "Yes" I watch him raise his lightsaber "I see him turning the lightsaber to strike true" He aim his lightsaber at us "And now, foolish child..." Ben stares at us "...he ignites it and kills his true enemy" Lightsabers are activated but not Ben's.

Suddenly we drop onto the floor I look to see Ben activated Luke and Axel's lightsabers going through Snoke's body and the two lightsabers cut Snoke in have heading towards us and Rey grabs Luke's lightsaber and I grab my father's we get up looking at Ben who activates his lightsaber we all turn back-to-back, and the Red Knights charge at us.

I clash against two knocking them back before blocking an attack from a 3rd Red Knight I turn and stab a 4th Knight in front of Ben who swing his lightsaber killing a 5th turning back and clashing against another with Rey helping we force them back.