He didn't feel disgusted touching me, I noticed and relaxed more. One of his hands moved around my padded middle, up my chest, and up to my face. I froze as he continued to rub my face. Stiffy, I stood in his arms, taking his strange touches. He nuzzled the side of my head and ordered lowly while more of his pheromones filled the room. 'Open your little mouth.'

My jaw lowered the further my lips parted to be quickly filled with his warm salty fingers. Behind me, he shivered against my back as I closed my lips around them without being asked. I moved my tongue around them and sucked gently, savoring the salty mint taste. His hard dick grew even more as he ground it into my lower back.

This man was huge. My pheromones changed slightly, indicating my fear. 'You are afraid? Of.. this..'

He ground his hips into me again. This time allowing his hardened bulge to slide lower, against my jeans' back seam. My lips tightened their grip around his fingers, as I felt my body heat up, my own cock stirring.

'Ugh, little omega..' he moaned, griding harder against me as he moved his fingers back and forth in my mouth while his other hand moved down my fluffy tummy to my own bulge. My own excitement building greatly.

His hand moved from my bulge to under my sweater. Subconsciously, I stiffened, waiting for him to stop once he felt more of my body to shove me way. That didn't happen. He rubbed his rough palm against my tummy a few times, kneading it a bit before heading upward to capture a nipple.

I moaned around his fingers, nearly falling on him. My knees weak. I knew my future partners wanted a responsive body to play with, so I trained myself to be sensitive to certain touches. But it felt so different to have another person touch me there.

He removed his fingers from my mouth, allowing my wretched sounds to escape freely. 'Do you taste as sweet as you smell?'

I didn't answer him.. because I couldn't. This stranger was going to be my first. But I didn't tell him, during our chats on the app, either.. In the back of my mind, I only hoped he would be gentle with me for the most part.

He turned me then, and again, I stiffened, not knowing what was going to happen. Go home. Leave with your head high. I was scared, but this was what I wanted. He leaned forward. I could feel his warm breath across my face, so I closed my eyes. Something warm and wet moved across my lips in a sloppy lazy motion. Slow small circles at first, then larger circles until he covered my entire lips in his spital.

I thought about moving my lips, using my tongue to coax his in my mouth. But I didn't have to, he navigated his appendage into my mouth, licking underneath both of my lips not going past my teeth. 'Do you have another candy?'

His breath was coming out in heavy pants. I barely heard him - my subconscious acted. Before I could process what he asked, I produced another disc of peppermint candy. My fingers, with more nimbleness than I could have mustered in my daily life, tore at the plastic wrap and gently placed the disc to his lips.

They divided, exposing his teeth. They shined in the low light, giving him a very predatory look. It didn't help his massive body produced a large shadow, that appeared it would swallow me whole. Those teeth grasped the candy behind his lips, and he moved closer to me. His hands moved from my sides. One of them hooked into a belt loop, pulling our middles together. While his other hand moved back under my sweater to my lower back, riding upward to press me into his body.

'Lift your head, little omega.'

I obeyed, keeping my eyes closed as I trembled. His lips met mine, and his tongue again pressed past my lips. I opened them, tilting my head more to give him access to me. The fresh burst of peppermint exploded on my tongue as his licked every inch of my mouth. I could feel my face getting hot from the excitement. That excitement translated to electric shocks and chill-bumps moving cycling over my body.

His hand moved up under my sweater to the nape of my neck. My shirt had risen up over my tummy. My brain constantly shouting to pull my shirt back down. I hadn't made a move to touch the alpha, other than to feed him the candy. But when I shifted slightly away from him to pull my shirt back down, he growled into my mouth. It was low, deep, and very predatory.

A wave of fear shot through me, but it was quickly replaced with something strange. Horniness. Even though I knew it was just the rut, it was nice to pretend he was possessive of me - that I was his lover that he didn't want to be apart from. I couldn't help the smile that formed against his mouth.

My head felt fuzzy with the thoughts of someone wanting me like this. He pulled away from me to kiss down my neck. I moaned quietly, not waiting to annoy him with my noises. He bit into my earlobe, and I shook letting out a louder moan.

'We have found your sweet spot, little omega,' he announced, proud of himself.

Stepping back still with one hand still linked in my beltloop, he tugged upward my shirt. I felt so much dread hit the bottom of my stomach when I was left topless. My breathing changed, more ragged and panting. I was extremely thankful he kept the lights off.

'I want to see you,' he rasped, pulling me forcefully into him after he hooked his other thumb into another belt loop.

'Please, no,' I muttered softly after an oomph of our bodies colliding. 'I'm ugly. Save yourself.'

'Haha,' he chuckled lowly as the peppermint crushed between his teeth. 'As you wish, little omega.'

'Thank you, alpha.'

His sharp intake of breath startled me, but his fast movements knocked the fear away. He moved down my body, placing kisses across my collar bone and further down. He took his time trying to elicit noises out of me. His tongue flicked across my nipple, and I had a hard time keeping myself quiet.

His teeth grazed across it with applied pressure. I moaned loudly. He pulled back with my nipple in his mouth. It hurt, but I didn't say anything. So, I just put my hands in his hair, which seemed to excite him more, pulling him closer to me. Hopefully, he would let go.

He did, only to move to the other side. My knees grew weak with this kind of play, nearly falling onto him twice. He didn't seem to mind, but he stood back up and pulled me way from the doorway.

He sat down on the bed first with a bounce. I couldn't see his exact facial features but could tell where his eyes were from the low catch of light from the single curtained window. Sinking to my knees just before his slightly open legs, I put my hands on both of his knees, running them up his thighs, then scratch down them. I did this motion a couple times, not knowing why. Maybe waiting for further instructions?

I smiled knowing that he couldn't really see me. Did this mean he wanted me to be in control? I didn't know anything outside of my imagination and what was presented to me online. Like a good student, I had already prepped myself not knowing what kind of man he was going to be. At least if I was self-stretched, there would be a low percentage of me tearing.

My hands moved back up his legs, he tensed, and I moved to the button of his jeans. Once that was open, I pulled the sides apart. The sound of the zipper was louder than either of us.

'Lift up, please.'

I watched the shadow shift backward on the bed and felt his hips lift off the bed. At the same time, I pulled them down and noticed at the same, he did not have on any underwear. Slutty, I thought with an uncontrolled smile.

The small voice was scared. He would definitely know that I didn't have any experience in his arena, but he wasn't pushing me away. That thought made me wetter and wetter. I could smell myself. I knew he could, too.

After sliding his jeans completely off his long legs, I laid them in a neat pile toward the foot of the bed. My hands moved back to his inner thighs, pushing them kinda wide apart. He reached down for me, his large hands stroking my shoulders and nape of my neck, ticking my baby hair.

His monster cock's head rested a breath away from my mouth. 'Don--'

I opened my mouth and began to slide it in. 

----AN----

1] Big Dick Alpha Beta - strictly a hook up app, something like Craigslist used to before all the shit that happened. XD