Table of Contents/Fic Summaries

Q&A - The Elders & Reader 
Summary: You have a time-sensitive question regarding anime, and you run around trying to get the answer from the Elders (no longer) of the Creek.
Notes: Second person POV, gender-neutral reader. Made with love and care and in 4 days in a feverous daze. References RDCCDX and Barry's past encounters with the FBI. Published 24-03-2023. 3000-ish words (somehow have 2 different wordcounts. idk). 

Tick - Wildernessa
Summary: Wildernessa comes back to the Creek after a few days away.
Notes: Character Death warning! Angsty. Has Kit in it. Takes place sometime in season 1 or 2. Published 17-04-2023. 1570 Words. 

Flower Boys (and their friends) - Craig x Jason
Summary: Craig feels bad about crushing all those flowers in Jason's yard. He does something about it. AKA everyone suspects these two kids have a crush on each other except themselves.
Notes: Published for the #EndOTWRacisim protests on AO3. Also formatted So Much Better on there. Inspired by Mudkibble on Amino's fanart of Jason giving Craig flowers Post The End Was Near, and going "ERM ACKTUALLY Craig would totally give Jason flowers". Published 25-05-2023. 2011 words. 

Blot - The Witches of the Creek
Summary: Courtney and Tabitha get ready to go to a concert.
Notes: Drabble I whipped up after going to a lil concert. Published 19-06-2023. 100 words. 

J'veux pas mourir toute seule - Marie & Secret Keeper
Summary: After her secret is almost revealed, Marie goes over to the Secret Keeper's lair. He doesn't get why she's there.
Notes: The title translates to "I don't want to die all alone" (How dramatic). Been in the oven for longer than I will admit. Will probably write a sequel because I couldn't work in the ending I wanted. They're both so (starts crying) they are my children. Published 29-07-2023. 2063 words.

Second Date, First Base - Craig x Jason
Summary: Craig did not get the memo that study dates are dates. 
Notes: Part of my Dirt Lifter AU! Read that before you read this one. Or don't, I'm not your mom. Rated PG-13 for swearing and some spicy content. Published 21-08-2023. 3800 words. 

On the bridge under the full moon - Rayford & Julien (OCs)
Summary: An unfortunate tarot card reading leads to bad feelings all around. A fic for RoryTheHorse's (you've seen her art, bet) NextGen AU because her boys are very cool.
Notes: #COTCWeek Day 1 - RoleSwap / AU. Simple AU explanation: Creek got burnt down, all og characters are adults now. Rayford is JP and Maney's kid, Julien is Kelsey and Tony's kid. Audrey is Jason's kid but she's only mentioned in here. Rayford has an Appalachian accent because he's Kentuckian and I say so. Published 12-11-2023. 1441 words. 

The Lampyridae's Job
Summary: A message from the harbinger of summer.
Notes: #COTCWeek Day 2 - Summer / Winter. Published 13-11-2023. 559 words.

Basebatarrowtargetball - Omar & Maya
Summary: Basebatarrowtargetball has been the sport of the future ever since Maya and Omar made it up this afternoon.

Notes: COTCWeek Day 3 - Past / Future. Published 14-11-2023 634 words.

I wanna tell you a secret (You can take your double-standard love and keep it) - Marie & Secret Keeper. 
Summary: Marie and the Secret Keeper share some secrets, and some things they should probably already know about each other.
Notes: COTCWeek Day 4 - Favorite Pairing / Group. A sequel to my other Secret Keeper and Marie fic. Title is Hermit the Frog by Marina and the Diamonds. Published 15-11-2023. 1932 words.

Vermicular - Creeksona & Original Characters (and the Mud Buddies!)
Summary: Anderson helps his sister and her buddies get rid of a... Thing.
Notes: Day 6 - Crossover / Creeksona. Based on a true story.  Published 17-11-2023. 1111 words. 

Brontophobia - Craig & Jason
Summary: Craig and Jason spend a thunderstorm in the Stump.
Notes: UUUUUUUUUUUGH I am jetlagged out of my mind while writing this summary, living up to my username. Platonic relationship, rivals to buddies. Stop writing cringe fics about ten year olds, me ("No." - Me). Published 19-12-2023. 1711 words.

The Couch - The Witches & Elder David
Summary: How the Witches and David became friends featuring headcanons, soju, and an old couch. 
Notes: Rated PG-13. Don't drink underaged guys. 

This chapter will be updated as fics are added. Enjoy!