Chapter Four

1 year later...

"Oh my god!!! Terri! Get your ass in here!" I scream loudly while jumping up and down.

"What? What's wrong?!" She says worriedly as she rushes into my bedroom.

"Look!" I squeal shoving my laptop into her arms.

"Holy shit!"

"I know right!" I yell, feeling my face get red from the constant jumping out of excitement.

"What-how-FIFTY MILLION VIEWS?! Holy shit!! My best friend is famous!" She screams and starts jumping with me.

"That's not all!" I say excitedly grabbing my laptop and clicking onto my emails.

"Look. Look!" I yell shoving it back into her arms again.

Her eyes widen, and a loud gasp emits from her mouth.

"You're fucking joking. You're lying. Are you serious?!" She says looking at me with a grin.

I nod smiling so hard that my cheeks hurt.

***

Harry's Pov, three hours earlier;

"Hey, Haz! Have you seen these videos of this girl? She's blowing up like crazy man, and she's really talented." My mate, and member of my band , Pauli says walking over to where I'm seated in the studio.

"I barely use social media, you know this Pauli. What's going on though? People go viral all of the time." I say not taking my eyes off the computer screen in front of my face.

We're currently working on my third album, only one song is recorded but I've been more focused on getting it perfected than recording a bunch of demos first. Part of me can't be bothered until I get this finished, but I'm still unsure of what songs I want on this album, or if I want to write brand new ones.

"Her voice man, it's amazing. You need to hear it, she sounds like a literal angel." Pauli says shoving their phone in my face.

"Alright, alright. I'll look at it in a moment." I say brushing them off, but they don't let up.

"Come on you've been working on that same song for weeks now! Take a five minute break and listen. She has so much potential!" They say turning my chair around to face them.

I frown staring up at them, as they just wiggle their phone in my face with a grin.

"C'monnnn you know you're tempted right now. I can tell by the way your eyebrow is cocked." They taunt me, leaning the phone closer to my face.

"If I watch it will you go sit back down and be quiet?" I ask making them smirk.

"If you watch it I'll leave you alone for ten minutes." They say making me roll my eyes.

"Better than nothing I suppose. Hand it here." I huff, holding my hand out for their phone.

"Okay, turn the phone sideways when you play it so you can see the video better." They say handing the device to me.

"Pauli I'm not eighty I know how to work a phone." I tell them making them raise their brow at me.

"Are you sure? You are pretty old." They say.

"I'm not even thirty yet!" I exclaim as they laugh.

"Just shut up and let me watch the video." I mumble turning the device sideways in my hands, to make the video larger like they instructed.

The familiar chords of a piano flood through the speakers as a girl with long blonde hair appears on the screen.

The longer the melody plays the more I realize that she's playing 'Here comes the sun' by the beetles.