"That was very dangerous. I suggest not standing on the landing platform- especially that close to the edge." The Rito grumbled while rubbing his head, "I would have thought anyone knew that but apparently not." He frowned at me while I was still trying to get over what happened.

"It's my first time here. The kids brought me here to show me and we were out here all day. I wasn't told it was a landing platform."

"I mean, it's pretty obvious it's a landing platform." He argued back and I was baffled by his rudeness. Yeah sure I was in the way and almost just died but I didn't know! Where could this have possibly been my fault?

"It may be to a Rito but not a Hylian." I huffed at him in annoyance, feeling the adrenaline rapidly making its way out of my system, "As I said before, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be in the way because I was completely unaware that this was a landing platform."

"Just don't do it again." That was all he said before taking off again to the Divine Beast that perched above the village. I just stared, appalled by the whole situation. I don't think I'd be too pleased either though if someone was in my way when making a landing like that. It was a pretty sloppy landing.

I sat there on the deck a moment longer fighting my thoughts, now feeling very conflicted about it all. Shaking my head to clear my mind and shift my focus, I blindly grabbed for my crutch but it was nowhere to be found. Great. Just great. It's probably at the bottom of the lake below us right now. I loudly groaned before laughing to myself and scooting my way over to the many stairs I had to climb. Everything started to ache just looking at them.

"Need this?" A familiar voice spoke behind me. It was the same blue Rito from before holding my crutch in his wing. A wide smile appeared on my face, grateful that I didn't have to worry about getting a new crutch.

"Yes! I thought it was gone forever." I chuckled before he helped me stand up and gave it to me, "Thank you. Now I just need to," I glanced at the stairs, "get up all that." I continued staring at them, pondering how I was going to go about doing this until the Rito next to me crouched down.

"Hop on." That was all he said.

I was mystified, "What?"

He nearly scoffed at me, "Hop on! Do you want to spend the rest of your night climbing stairs?"

I shrugged in response, "... I guess you're right." Wrapping my arms around his neck, he tucked the crutch under his foot and took off into the sky. I yelped in fright from the speed he took off at, not daring to look down.

He did a quick lap around the village, scouting for a good landing spot and briskly dived back down. For how fast he flew in, he gently landed right in front of Alora's house, barely making a sound. I was beyond impressed. I got off and took my crutch, a little shaky from the whole experience, "Thank you again for helping me."

"It was nothing." He said, tilting his head upwards arrogantly before taking off. Huh... Ok. Lots of confidence in that one. Shrugging it off, I headed inside to find Alora cooking dinner.

-

    The next day rolled by and I was making my way toward the landing again. I didn't tell Alora about what happened because I was worried she would put me on bed rest again. I never got the name of the Rito as I was too in shock from the fall to ask but I plan on figuring it out the second I find him.