2

"Y/n, what's wrong?" Tubbo asked you.

Y/n pov;
"Y/n, what's wrong?" Tubbo asked me. "Nothing, I'm fine, tubs," I reply. He saw my phone. "You didn't think he would leave, did you?" I just shake my head no. "It's gonna be ok. You can stay here as long as you need," he says. I say, "Thank you," and I kiss his cheek.

Third person pov;(sorry, it is just annoying to have to switch, so I'm just gonna keep it in the third person, I think)

You grab your phone and reply.

Y/n:
Have fun...dad, I love you too. I'm sorry for flipping out at you in the car and leaving, I'll try to get to London. Can I just stay with Tubbo for a bit? This was fast, and I can't just leave.

Dad:
It's not your fault y/n I just said we are leaving, and that was that it's my fault I shouldn't have reacted how I did. I would like it if you did come with me to London and yeah spend as much time with Tubbo as you want.

Y/n:
Call me when you land

He didn't answer, but you thought nothing of it.

Time skip

At supper, you and Tubbo got called down and sat at the table. You sat beside Tubbo, and his parents ate the other end. The supper was tacos, and you loved tacos. After Tubbo went to the living room and you followed. He sat on the couch and turned the TV on. You were very tired. "Tubbo?" You whisper, and he looks at you. "Yeah, y/n?" He said. "I'm tired. Can we go to bed?" He nodded, and he went to tell his mom. "Mom?" He said, walking into the kitchen. "Yeah?" She said and turned around. "Y/n and I are going to bed," he said and grabbed a water bottle and filled it with water. "Ok, and y/n make yourself at home," she said, and you smiled. "Ok," you said and went upstairs with Tubbo. You plugged your phone in and lay on his chest, quickly falling asleep.

The next morning, you woke up and saw Tubbo still asleep. You grabbed your phone and saw a bunch of texts and calls from Wilbur.

Dad:
Y/n I made it
Y/n?
Are you there?
Everything OK.
How are you?
Do you have your school uniform??

3 missed calls as well.

You go out of Tubbo's room and call him. He answers. "Y/n, I'm so sorry I shouldn't have said any of that I wasn't thinking and it just came out then I left and I didn't realize what I did," You cut him off. "Dad, it's fine. we both made a mistake," you say. "But y/n I messed up," you could hear the sadness in his voice. "Dad, stop it, it's ok, I'll try to get to London soon," you say and smile. "Ok, y/n have a good day," "I will you have a good day as well. I love you, bye dad,"
"Thanks, I love you too bye," you hang up and go back to Tubbo's room. He is awake, just laying there. You smile and lay beside him. "Hi, y/n," "Hi tubs," "Who were you talking to?" He asked. "Just my dad," you replied. He nods, and you both get ready for school. You go to the bathroom and change, then walk back into Tubbo's room, he was still changing his shirt.

(Hello!! Do you like the book so far?
Question: Who is your favorite dsmp/qsmp member?
Have a good day/night!!
I just wanted to say this before we go on. This isn't a good story, and I wrote it last year.. I'm just fixing spelling errors and posting them)
[641 words]