Party

Trumps POV
"Yooo get ready for the party at Bidens house" Ok mom. "Presidents always are there on time". I was too busy sucking my thumb to listen to my mom lecture like she always does. I start getting dressed after I wipe my thumbs on my onesies.

          I arrive at his house seeing him in a suit made my baby carrot rise up. I ignored the feeling cause I was after gay people and I didn't want to hate crime myself. "YOOOO, LET'S GET DRUUUNNK", Jojo Siwa said, probably already drunk, she's an alcoholic.

I was bored with the boring party stuff. I yell at people about how much gay people suck. Biden, the hot person with the microscopic wilting mushroom says we should play spin the bottle. Hilary, the first one to spin the bottle hoped for me. I blushed a deep orange.

It ended up landing on Ellen. Ellen started being gay for another person other than her wife.

         Hilary feels her pretty kitty tingle as she leans in for the kiss. Obama spins the bottle next, watching carefully, not caring who it lands on.

          The bottle ends up landing on Harry Styles, which Obama told me he had a secret crush on They kissed, and then started heading to the bathroom. It finally is my turn to spin the bottle.

Bidens POV
It's Trumps turn, and I want him to kiss me so bad. I wore the suit for him too flirt. I made sure too add a ketchup stain cause I really wanted him tonight.

The bottle spun in slow motion. I was looking at his thin crusty lips hungrily. It landed on me, holy crap... it landed on me. I wiped my sweaty hands on my shirt. I was so sweaty the sweat dripped down to my pants. Or maybe I just peed my pants, noone will know. My lips were twitching anxiously as we leaned in. His crusty delicious lips touched mine. I was hungry for more, starving even.

         I pushed in and heard  a noise from up above. Was it the true god, Stalin?! It was just Trisha Paytas singing gorgeously and very off key saying we should fuck. I did want to, my babymaker rising up at the thought of doing him and him calling me Grandpapi while moaning. 

      My true love, the one I really definitely needed to fuck. Trump who was slightly drunk, he could still thiink. He went with me in the bathroom. I was so horny I could die. That was when we fucked aggresively. The end