Tres

Anyways.....

If you are feeling better.... Let's head back inside.... Atleast we need to hear them out....

AR: You are way too soft for your Chief....

AB: And you are too blunt.....

AR: Guilty as charged..... (she said raising her hand playfully up in the air on defense) But I would suggest call me Rebel.!!! Cz rules are not meant for me.!!! Anyway.... Let's head back.... Nothing to lose in hearing them except for time....

(She starts to walk ahead followed by Siddharth.... She took off her jacket and swung it over her shoulder revealing her cigar box...... Along with her perfect curves that were showed perfectly as her t-shirt hugged her body in exactly perfect places....
Siddharth gulped and tried to look away....

Yup.... Definitely wrong decision to make to walk behind her.....
When she said she is Rebel.. She really meant it..... She isn't the Neet I remember..... She has completely changed..!

They entered the meeting room and instead of sitting on their seats next to their teams coincidentally both stood by the two seats by the end of the table that were exactly opposite to the Chief's.... Avneet draped her jacked on the chair and sat on the chair and Siddharth took the seat next to her.....)

Chief (M): Took you long enough...

AR: I swear won't take me long to leave again for good...... Quit with unnecessary drama and get to the point....

Chief(M): Manners...... Where are your Manners Agent Red..??? Is this how you will train the trainees???

AR: Do I look like I give a fuck.???

AB: Before this heats up again.... Chief... train the trainees.??? What exactly are you talking about?

Chief(D): Lemme say it clearly without including extra context..... (he said glaring at chief of Mumbai)

We are hiring new trainees for our agency....
We want you both and the agents present here to make the team and select the areas you guys are expert in and give them training in those areas..

Amidst the training you will be the judge on who passes your training and who will leave....

The ones surviving your training will be hired as our new Agents...
And last but not the least as she mentioned earlier.... We want you both to lead the team....

AB: Aahh...! I get it now..... I see....

AR: But you know I don't work for the government nor do I want to reveal my face to them... How do you expect all this would be possible without revealing our identity....??

Chief(M): Simple..... By making another identity,... In stead of Agent Red you will be the trainer that WE hired..... and as usual you will be paid by us and not the government....

AR: Aahh.!!! See.??? Now that wasn't hard.... Was it.??? Talking without being extra.???

AB: Alright.... I am in....

AR: I am in as well.... As far as they don't get to know who we are.... And we are the only ones who have a say for who will be selected and who returns home....

AB: That's a good point... I agree..... The selection process, the training process everything will be according to us..... Anyone comes to you... you guys show them the direction to us... no interference....

Chief(D): I dont mind.... I am ok with that..... But....

AR: But.....???

Chief(M): we have got you covered with the place to live..... All of you..... But...