My classmates laughed incessantly, just as I did. We were laughing uncontrollably.

He smiled and glanced at the door, then back at us and leaned in as if in some kind of conspiracy. "I saw him talking to his boxers one time."

And that was all it took to drive my classmates mad. Some, the crazy students, fell onto the floor, with their seats following their actions and I hid my face on my table, laughing hard.

Just as the laughter died down, we heard the door knob click and our gazes immediately moved there. The classroom fell silently at once and I had to place my hands again firmly over my lips to stop myself from laughing.

Mr. Alex, the Economics teacher stepped into the class, staring down at his note as he flipped through pages. He didn't notice our stares, he didn't notice the students trying to hold their smiles and trying not to snicker, he didn't notice Ayomide slowly slipping away to his seat and he definitely didn't notice the drawing on the board behind him.

"Good morning, Students." He said, frowning. "Am I supposed to greet you first?!"

"Class greet." The class prefect instructed.

We all stood up at once and chorused. "Good morning, teacher."

He glared at us for a moment but I was sure most of my classmates we'ren't bothered by that. Everyone anticipated the moment he would look at the board.

"Stupid children! C'mon sit down, am I supposed to tell you to sit down?! You're aware that this is not my period, but as the Financial Accounting teacher couldn't make it today, she had lent me hers. Bring out your notes." He said, then, at last, he turned to the board, still saying. "Who can remind me of our previous topic, be fa....."

I had both hands covering my mouth now because, God! The look on the teacher's face was frame worthy. His eyes dropped to the circle Ayomide drew at the middle of his legs.

I looked behind me to find my classmates already laughing, not loudly though. Most of them had their heads on their tables to hide their laughter. Some snickered.

"Excuse me, Sir." A girl said, standing up at once, her lips in a thin line as she quickly walked out to, probably, let out the laughter.

Mr. Alex turned to us at once with his face contorted into an angry expression. "Who did this?!"

The classroom fell silent again, the laughter and amusement gone now as we stared at his angry face. He looked scary and I immediately wished I wasn't in there at the time.

A girl stood up, dressed in the complete school uniform. Neatly tucked white shirt intact, her black tie hung tightly round the collar of her shirt, the red blazer worn over it and her black skirt neatly ironed. Chloe, she was Chloe and I wondered if I'd ever seen her dress this neatly before.

"It was Ayomide, Sir." She said, quiet proudly, if I might add.

I scoffed at her act. What was she feeling like? She snitched.

The teacher turned to Ayo immediately and looked even angrier. "You, How dare you draw that nonesense on the board!"

"This is what you children waste your stupid time doing. Read your books, you wouldn't read. Put something inside your empty skulls, you wouldn't." He still had his eyes on Ayomide who looked like he was fighting the urge not to whistle and look around the place, like he wasn't the one in trouble.

"Go downstairs and kneel down by the principal's office. If he comes out and asks what you're doing there, let him know I told you to do that."

Just as Ayomide was about to step out of the classroom, Samuel stood up and Aidan did the same, they walked towards the teacher.