Complication of Events

~Skye's P.O.V~
"Um Seb..." I say pulling away. I turn around to leave. I turn back around and place one on his lips, lingering for a second before turning and walking out the door.

What the hell am I doing?! Argh fucking loosing the plot. Don't deny it Skye you know you liked that. Ahhh so confused! I need a shower.

I run back to my house and thankfully the door is open.

"Hey? Daddy you in here?" I said as I walked around the house and evidently he was not in the house. So I walk up to my room and grab a pair of trackies and tank top and go and grab some underwear form my dresser. I walk into the bathroom and put my clothes on the vanity. I turn the tap on and walk back out to my room. I take my hair and tie it into a messy bun and pull my clothes off, chucking them into the laundry basket. I finish my shower and get dressed and plonk myself onto the bed.

Well considering I have nothing to do and need to watch something I think it calls for The Carrie Diaries! I pull out my laptop and put the dvd and begin my antisocial behaviour but who gives a shit.

After a good 6 episodes I think it's time for me to move my ass. So it calls for some food obviously. I walk into the kitchen and scan the pantry. Just then I get a call from Annabeth.

"Hey! What's up?"

"Heyo! Um you wanna come out with Ashton and me? Just going out for a little bit!"

"What so I can third wheel?"

"Yes! What else?" I hear her chuckle on the other end of the phone.

"Okay I'll come! But Pick me up!"

"Oh yay! Okay I'll be there in 10. Bye"

"See ya" I said hanging up the phone.

Oh great now I have to figure out what to wear. Okay so shopping. So jeans, top and um.......Oh converse! I grab all the things I need and get changed. I do my simple makeup and my hair in a braid and grab some money coz I need some. (Outfit in the media section) I get the keys, lock the door and sit on the swing in the front yard.

BEEEEEEEP! I hear a sound breaking my daydream. "Would you chill!" I say jumping into the car.
"Hey Ash"
"Hey Skye" and that was our conversation. We drove to the nearest shopping mall.

"Skye, Calum is coming too. So you can keep each other company"

"Alrighty cool! Will he be here soon Ash?"

"Ooo Why miss him already?"

"Nah I just don't wanna have to be alone when you two are sucking at each others faces" I say with the sassiest voice I have.

"Yeah well fuck you too" he says blowing me a kiss.

"Ohh look at that big boy come back!" I say laughing.

"Oh there he is!" Beth say pointing to a person in the crowd.

He looked hot! Really different but hot! He walked towards us in an almost effortless motion. But still managing to look tough.

Unlike at the party and school he was not in his usual band obsessed attire. Instead he wore a red and black checked short sleeve shit. Sleeves rolled up and top button done. He wore black skinny jeans, red high tops and a black sunnies.

"Hey" he said walking up and standing next to me.

"Hey dude" Ashton said doing a handshake

"Hey MT" She said. Why did she call him MT? Eh i'll figure it out later!

"Hi" I said giving him a small smile.

"So guys I was thinking of going for a movie! You guys up for it?" Ash asked looking at us.

"I shall if you wanna buy my ticket for me!" Beth said to him.

"Oh babe of course! Calum? Skye?"

"Yeah we are in! Lets do it" Calum said looking at me and then Ash.

"Hey there mate. Do I get a choice?" I said poking his arm.

"Nah! I am buyin your ticket so you don't get a choice!"

"Hahaha yeah sure"

"Aww Cal you are such a softy" Beth said making fun of him.

"Beth...SHHHHHH!. And I am being serious, Im buying"

"Thankyou!"

"Okay so now that that is settled, We are going to go shopping and you two can come with us or you can do your own thing" Beth said pointing to her left.

"Well hun I do love you but i would rather pull my teeth out one at a time than come shopping with you. So Ash have fun with that" I said hugging her.

"Well then, I'll text you when its time for the movie! Have fun" She said walking away.

I have a look around at all the shops in silent as Calum stands there looking at me.

"So any ideas on what you wanna do before the movies?" I ask

"Well do you want cheesy or fun?"

"Ummmm lets go with.....fun"

"Hahaha okay lets go then" He said holing my hand and pulling me in the direction he was heading.

We had left the actual mall but it was only just outside. There was a band playing music and people dancing on the grass.

"I saw this on the way in. Care to dance?"

"Hahahah what? no!"

"You're the one who said fun! Come on" He said holding my hand and pulling me into him.

We danced and for a while it was like no one was there. I saw a side to him I'd never seen before. someone so gentle and kind and sexy. soon we snapped back into reality when inane sound blasted from my phone.

"Dude the movies about to start! hurry up!" Beth yelled through the phone. We both bust out laughing and walked back to the cinema. Going back meant walking along the road to get inside.

"Calum!" someone shouted from behind us. we turned around a a group of guys walked towards us. All of them big and angry looking.

Calum's face changed from a happy one, a moment ago to one filled with fear.

"Skye run" he said looking back at me holding my hand.

"Why what's wrong?" I asked worried.

"Would you just run please!" now he was shouting, I didn't want to but I listened and ran back to the mall leaving him amongst them.

He turned and just as he was about to say something, the guy who called out to him punched him straight on the side of his face putting him of balance. he stumbled and fell, face bleeding. two other guys pulled him back up while the guy repeatedly punched Calum. His body more lifeless with each punch he threw. After a final blow that knocked Cal out, they threw him to the ground and kicked him before walking away like nothing happened.

I ran back to Calum still worried about the men but more worried about him. when I got to him we was bruised and bleeding. He was limp and knocked out cold.

I dialed a number on my phone.
"Ashton?"I said with a shaky voice.

"Hahah yeah Skye why up?"

"Ash something happened, Calum just got beat up and he isn't breathing normally. Ash somethings wrong hurry..."