6. 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐥

Comenzar desde el principio

Lori and Maggie were preparing food after the whole talk about Randall. Lucy asked if she could help since she had nothing better to do anyways. Though she wasn't really helping, more focused on trying to eat the food rather than helping prepare it.

"Did Rick say anything to you about Glenn when they got back from town?" Maggie asked the other woman.

"Just that it had gotten pretty bad."

Lucy tried to take one of the cut tomatoes but her hand got slapped away by Maggie as soon as her hand reached the tomato.

"He's not the same." She stated. "Said he froze. Blames me, said I got inside his head."

"Dick move."

"Language." Lori scolded. "No cursing in the house, remember?" Lucy put her hands up in surrender and nodded in return.

"He came back. That's what matters." Lori told Maggie. "Men have to do certain things, you know that, and they're either gonna blame the little woman as the reason they do 'em or the reason they don't."

"Men are stupid." The the younger girl said, earning a nod from both Lori and Maggie.

"I'll tell you something." Lori continued. "What happens out there happens out there. And we...we're just trying to keep it together 'till they get back."

"Things were good. Maybe I-"

"Glenn's a big boy." She cut her off as she bit into a cut cucumber. "He makes his own choices, and then you- Do you have anything to apologize for?" Maggie shook her head. 

"Tell him to man up and pull himself together." She shrugged. "Just don't say 'man up'. It never goes well."

Lucy laughed as she tried grabbing a piece of cucumber aswel before Maggie slapped her hand away once again. "Hey! How come she gets to eat a piece and I don't?"

"Because she actually helped preparing all of this." Maggie gave her an amused look. "All you did was sit around, trying to eat all the food."

"What's your point?" Lucy gave her a sheepish smile, causing Maggie to shove her shoulder playfully as Lori chuckled at the interaction.

"Let me just get this to Beth." Maggie picked up the plate but Lori stopped her.

"You go on, I got it." With that, she walked to Beth's room.

Lucy turned to the older girl. "Don't worry about me, I'll protect the food."

______________

"Lucy, you stay here with Jimmy." Glenn said before walking into the house.

The adults were having a discussion, probably about the Randall guy. Only this time, the kids couldn't join the conversation. Instead they were forced to stay outside with Jimmy. If she was being completely honest, Lucy didn't even know Jimmy existed until now.

"What do you think they're talking about?" Sophia asked them as they walked back to the tents.

"Randall." Carl replied.

"Is he gonna stay here on the farm?"

"Probably not." Lucy shook her head. "I think they might send him away."

"Or kill him." Carl added. "They should."

The two girls looked over at him, frowning in the process. He looked back at them with a questioning look. "What?"