Chapter 8~ impossible Delivery

Start from the beginning

Sun~ HMM.. That's where you're wrong.

Mk~ that time you ate all the immortal peaches you were meant to guard? While also leaving yn behind.

Sun~ That was a long time ago, AND PLUS! I got the cat back eh?

The sage said while petting the sleeping cat.

Mk~ You kept annoying everyone in the Celestial realm?

Sun~ That's a matter option.

Mk~ THAT TIME YOU PICKED A FIGHT WITH BUDDHA-

The sage shove a chip inside mk mouth making him fall and shut up.

Sun~ see, that right there is the problem. You stress too much with the negatives, focus is taking in everything, but honing in on the one thing that only matters.

The sage ate a chip before talking.

Sun~ Right now, I'm talking to you, while also honing in the speed of the wind, the moisture in the air, these 37 emails from my lawyer, the first 18 season of 'Monkey King: the Animated Series, While also rewriting all my rip letters for yn, but some Shadow macaroni had to ruined it, and the resistance of my soul, that contemplate the fact I am an immortal being, who will never be able to die, and that bug right there.

The sage put his arms around mk shoulders while eating a chip.

Sun~ But! I'm paying attention to you! plus yn, But take in everything! Choose what you want do! And then when you do it, that is focus.

Mk~ that.. Sound.... Super confusing and like you're just constantly distracted.

Sun~ Or MAYBE you just can't handle real focus!

Shots Fired!

An arrow went in mk head.

YN~ Mk, you're completely useless, but I'm sure focus will come in your brain one day..

The cat yawns as they walk toward mk who was sitting on the ground.

Mk~ But I can t-totally focus! I focus all the time! And in fact! The very next thing I do is going to be the most focus thing! Ever!