Chapter 3: a real star. "WONDER" { you are mine } [Taylor swift fanfic]

CHAPTER 3.

Brian's POV

"God i can't believe this." once again im late for everything. i pay the taxi driver and get out of the vehicle, i look around and im in the right place its just im behind the front entrance to the building. well at least they have a backdoor i can walk straight throw the restaurant thanks to there glass slide walkthrough doors that give everybody inside a nice view.

i make my way inside look around and find an empty place with waitresses and waiters cleaning up tables and talking. i ask one of them "pardon me, but have you seen a lady, tall, blonde, and maybe a little hunch back-ish?" the waitresses look at me funny then say "well we had your booking sir.. is it brain nixon?" i respond sharply. "yes thats me." "well then maybe the lady that sat there at your table was what you described?" she says confused. the other one says "you mean Taylor swift?" i respond to her answer "yes! yes miss Taylor swift." the other waitresses says "well sir she actually left like 4 minutes ago." while her right hand pointed up the stairs to the front door. "okay thanks ladies." they both smile and say your welcome. but just before i sprint off up the stairs to the front door i turn around and ask them "umm im sorry i forgot to pay -i." the waitresses stop me. "no its ok sir she already paid." they both get back to work, in annoyance i rush up the stairs and say to myself "well done bro. not only did you arrive late but you got her to pay for you... bravo!"

Taylor's POV

"hello gorgeous"

i thought he was brian, i guess i was wrong. its one of the three men that were out side of the building, i guess he was the one drinking cause i could smell all kinds of alcohol on him. he had an offensive look about him his posture looked half awake and half asleep, but his grip on my arm was starting to feel worse. i hear caitlin honk the horn of the car aggressively, i hear her voice become louder as i hear someone exit a vehicle.

caitlin screams at the guy "GET YOUR HANDS OF HER, IM CALLING THE COPS!" the man grabbs both of my forearms and lightly tells me his name. "hello there ma'am im Jeffrey slew how do you do?" one im totally in shock this man's got a missing tooth at the front of his teeth and he's just smiling at me. i shout at him finally "GET OFF ME!" he tuggs me in towards him closer and wispers in my ear. "well im sorry little lady but i just cant do that." he starts laughing with the rest of the men already laughing, "look fella's im making her dance!" he says in his country accent, im appalled at his actions towards me and give him a stomp to his left foot, he yelles in pain but flings me down to the cold grown. "WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!" he yelles at me, caitlin throws some rocks at him and tells him and his friends to back off. "GET AWAY FROM HER YOU SICKO'S!!" the one in the ugly green cowboy hat laughs and responds to caitlin. "SO HAVE YOU CALLED THE POLICE YET... OR ARE YOU JUST STALLING?!?!!" they all start laughing like a wild pack of hyena's. i try to get up but the one with the offensive face *Jeffrey slew got his left foot and used it to shove me over back to the floor, he laughs while telling me. "im just here cause i g-?" i heard something like a hard thud but i was afraid to look, i paused and my back is facing where i heard the loud thud. i look up and i see caitlin trying to smile but obviously still in shock and worry, i hear ruffled groans behind me of grown men as if all three of them were taken out by something heavy. i look again to caitlin slouched over protecting me, i see her eyes raise to a dark shadow that appears over both of us.

my eyes widen in fear. i see her eyes meet and lock on to something's gaze her mouth open's just slightly. "are you both ok?" i hear a soft well spoken voice that im very familiar with. i turn my head to see blond shiny hair illuminated by street lights, i hear caitlin say in shock and awe "yes.." speechless, i say "Brian?" breathless by the thought of him being here. the dark shadow bends down to meet both of us at an easier level "Yes Taylor.." i see his face eyes filled with the deepest blue his arch of his brow just slightly allows the street lights to be seen on his eyes, they glistened on his face... just as if he'd never grown up still looking like a kid of 11 but he's grown. i turn around in caitlin's hold and look him up and down in shock, i quickly give him a hug but pull out still in caitlin's hold. "why did you come back?" i asked him voice breaking. "i don't know what you mean.. come back i just got here?" i look at him in awe. silences are the biggest killers and a huge silence hits us all, just staring at each other. "ive never heard silence quite this loud" Brian says, i look back at caitlin and she smiles i look back to Brian. "did you just quote me?" i see a cheeky grin slowly but surly appear on his lips. "i guess i was listening to a couple of your songs on the ride over." i smile and let out a small laugh and caitlin laughs too well we all started laughing. i start to hear sirens in the distance, Brian gets up and hands me and caitlin his hands for a helping hand to stand.