Chapter 3

We open this chapter to see Y/n doing more running as he was Ua students started to wave at him, he then made it to the front gates of Ua and again saw Aizawa.

Y/n" Let me guess back to class?"

Aizawa" Yes and we have some special guests."

Y/n" Who are they?"

Aizawa didn't answer and just escorted Y/n to the class room. Y/n just went to the back and started to hit the punching bag, as he was the 1A students were watching him until.

Aizawa" Right listen up, today we have visitors from Beacon and atlas. You can come in know."

Then the door opened and Team Rwby, Ozpin, Ironwood and Winter walked in and went to the front of class.

Ozpin" Hello class 1A I am Professor Ozpin from Beacon( points to team Rwby) this is team Rwby from Beacon."

Team rwby" Hello thank you for having us!"

Mineta was drooling until he was hit by Y/n, Y/n tehn went to the back and kept working on the bag.

Ironwood" And I'm General Ironwood head of Atlas with (points to winter) special operative Winter schnee."

Winter waved until she pointed at Y/n and Ironwood noticed this.

Ironwood" Well if it isn't Noisy boy, so you didn't want to join atlas but Ua?"

Y/n" I'm here because(hits the bag twice) Nezu didn't want me to be a villain, and don't try to get my schematics for an army. Didn't work last time did it." Y/n then started to pay more attention to the bag.

Ironwood" It's alright if you want to be like the heroes that killed your parents then..."

BANG  

Everyone looked at Y/n to see that he punched the punching bag of its chain and it was against the wall, Y/n then turned into noisy and walked up to Ironwood. Y/n was towering over him, everyone one was on edge. Winter was ready to fight Y/n if she needed too, Team rwby was in awe at Y/n so was Ozpin.

Y/n" You even finish that sentence or try that bullshit again, I'll kick your fuckin' ass."

Ironwood" Do that and You'll never box again."

Both Ironwood and Y/n were staring daggers at each other, until Y/n turned back to normal and  walked back to the punching bag hooked it back up and started to punch it again. As he was doing this his phone vibrated, he looked at it to see that his fight with Six shooter was in a couple of weeks, Y/n smiled and walked to the door.

Y/n" Aizawa got to go, need more training without interruptions from Iron cock here."

Everyone started to chuckle at this and Y/n left, Ozpin then went to the door.

Ozpin" I'll keep an eye on him, team rwby you can stay or join me."

Ruby and Yang went with Ozpin as Weiss and Blake stayed, the three left and saw that Y/n went into his house they then followed him inside, they then saw the basement door was open they went down to see: