part 1

You wake up in a hotel room but you can't remember how you got there and you have a nasty hangover so you decide to go get some water you remember that you went out drinking with some friends but everything after that is a blur and your legs hurt quite a bit but you think you should grab all your stuff anyway,

while doing so you see a black cap that looks somewhat familiar so you grab that as well and leave but then you realise you have no means of transportation so you have to call your friend ______ (I don't know who are the moment) to pick you up from what seems to be the cheapest hotel in manberg "The Crusty Hotel" it sure looked crusty.

You stand at a nearby bus stop while waiting for your friend and see a man walk into the hotel you just left he seems quite drunk and is now leaning on the side wall for balance and then you see your friend pull up "I guess not everyone at the party ended up home I thought we called ubers for everyone" he says which you side eye him for "well I better drop you home then because I've only got 10 minutes of my break left" he said starting to drive "hey do you remember anything from last night?" You ask and he shakes his head no.

Finally you arrive home and flop onto your bed and get out your phone again you've been reading This smutty fanfic about a love triangle between three guys who just met a week ago but have done it like 7 times already and its in great detail you realise that you've been reading for nearly 3 hours and you decide to catch up on the newest episode of your favourite show and then you fall asleep.