Chapter 19: A Sign Of Peace

StormWing, GalaxyShade, and SweetHeart are fully grown, as well as Raja and Sawa.

(StormWing-17-Male)

(StormWing-17-Male)

(GalaxyShade-17-Female)

(SweetHeart-17-Female)

"SweetHeart, do you want to go to the Tree Of Life?" VioletSky asked. "Why does she get to decide?" StormWing asking in a snarky tone.

"Because she is the youngest," HailHeart replied. "She also styles her claws, so not everything she does is so great," GalaxyShade rolled her eyes.

"We're just kidding," VioletSky laughed, "Of course you're included." "Yay!" GalaxyShade smiled. StormWing was unconvinced. "Now, let's go to the tree," HailHeart flew into the sky. The others followed.

"Is the Tree Of Life scary?" SweetHeart asked. "Yeah, it's got creepy monsters that will eat you in your sleep!" StormWing smirked. SweetHeart covered her face with her paws, scared. "That's not true SweetHeart. The animals here are very nice," HailHeart assured his daughter. He frowned at StormWing who was laughing his tail off.

They arrived at the Tree.

Rani and Kion were basking in the sunlight while Raja and Sawa went on patrol. They heard wings above them. Kion opened his eyes, "Long time no see!"

The wolves landed, "Nice to see ya," HailHeart smiled. Kion nodded.

They talked for a bit, "Who are these three?" Rani asked. "StormWing, GalaxyShade, and SweetHeart," VioletSky explained.

"Our cubs Raja and Sawa are on patrol," Kion stated. VioletSky and HailHeart nodded.

"We were wondering if we could have a peace treaty?" HailHeart asked. "Yes of course. You guys get settled while we wait for our cubs to get back," Kion replied.