Inuyasha The Movie: Fire on the Mystic Island

ابدأ من البداية

I immediately form a barrier around me the second the tornado of fire swirls violently around us. I knew Sesshomaru would be fine, being a greater demon and all.

"How do you like that?" The demon outside the vortex of flames asks, a smirk in his voice. "Huh?" We shock him when Sesshomaru sends out a pulse of Yokai in order to drive away the flames while I remain shielded by my barrier. The burgundy haired demon seems even more surprised by my own defence, an impassive expression on my features.

I know to stay back unless otherwise as Sesshomaru dashes forwards and my barrier fades. Sesshomaru swings Tokijin at the burgundy haired demon but he dances back to avoid the attacks. With another swipe of Tokijin that flashes blue energy, the enemy leaps into the air, brown wings sprouting from his back, fire birds flying around him.

"I'll hand it to you, that was impressive."

The fire birds fly at Sesshomaru but he deflects them with his sword before whirling around and running back towards me. I ready myself as fire birds fly straight at me, but Sesshomaru was already there to deflect them.

I send him a grateful look as he stands protectively in front of me. Sesshomaru holds up Tokijin as it flashes blue momentarily. Then he holds it in front of him as a dragon of blue fire forms behind Sesshomaru.

"Dragon Strike!" The dog demon swings out Tokijin and the dragon of blue flames roars as it shoots for our enemy. It tears through the earth until it hits the demon, however, the demon doesn't appear fazed.

"Hahaha! We'll cross swords again soon on Horai Island," The demon laughs.

"Explain yourself," Sesshomaru commands.

"You bear the mark of the Four War Gods," He explains as red fire bursts around him. "As long as you do, your fate rests in our hands." I frown at that as the demon fades from before us, along with Sesshomaru's attack.

The darkness clears to reveal the rising morning sun.

I sheathe my sword and place my hand on Sesshomaru's arm as he huffs and sheathes Tokijin.

Sesshomaru turns and starts to walk away, just as the children and Jaken poke out from behind the log they were hiding behind. I walk beside my fiancé.

"Mummy/Sakura/Sesshomaru-sama!" Rin, Shinobu and Jaken say in unison.

Rin and Shinobu easily leap over the log gracefully but Jaken ends up tripping and face planting. He looks up with a moan of pain and pulls himself forward before getting to his feet and running after the rest of us as we stand on a cliff overlooking the ocean.

 He looks up with a moan of pain and pulls himself forward before getting to his feet and running after the rest of us as we stand on a cliff overlooking the ocean

Jaken says, briefly closing his eyes as he holds out his free hand, "What a shame indeed, My Lord!" Here, Jaken clenches his fist in frustration. "You only missed him by a few seconds," Jaken stomps his foot, "but he got away!" Sesshomaru scowls in annoyance as he glares back at the imp. Jaken sweats profusely as he flails his arms about. "No, no, wait! That didn't come out right. You wouldn't let the enemy escape, would you, My Lord?" Jaken laughs nervously as Sesshomaru looks away. Jaken proclaims as he points. "I get it now! You let him go on purpose to save the pleasure of defeating him for later!"