BROTHERS - FOR LIFE (PART - 2)

It has been a week Neil's truth came out. Even though Abhimanyu made Neil understand, Neil couldn't stop himself from craving for Harshvardhan's love. That was his father no matter what. A terrible father, but a father. He craved for Harshvardhan's acceptance to be honest. He never needed love. His mother and brother, now his bhabhi gave love in abundance. It was maybe he and Harshvardhan are related by blood that he craved for his acceptance. He never needed a father. Because he already had one in Abhimanyu. His bhai took great care of him, fought for him, took stand for him, loved him like anything. He knew he would never be able to repay that kind of love. All he could do was to make sure his bhai is always happy. He would make sure of it. 

Neil was sitting on breakfast table waiting for everyone to join. It has been a week their family had any meal together. He was so sure that no one would join today too but his bhabhi asked to come for the breakfast that he couldn't defy her. He was surprised and shocked when he saw his mother and bhai coming down for breakfast. He was even more shocked when he saw all the elder and mighty Birlas coming down for breakfast. His eyes met with his bhabhi's and knew it was because of her. The glow and smile on her face said it all. She was one hell of a women. He thought her to be a soft cotton doll and to be honest she looked like a damsel in distress but she proved him wrong in style. He loved her the moment he knew she is going to his bhabhi. But she gained his respect when she stood strong for his mother and him in front of Harshvardhan Birla. Akshara Goenka Birla is not all flowers and gentleness, All the gentleness is only until it was limited to her, once someone targetted her family and loved ones she would show them hell without even thinking twice. His brother stuck gold and he hoped his idiotic brother knew it. 

Mahima and Anand sat down on their usual seats. To be honest Mahima was least interested to come. Akshara asked her husband so sweetly that he couldn't deny and she couldn't oppose her husband. Anand didn't want to come but he couldn't deny Akshara when she asked with so much love. He wondered if anyone could deny her. Now he was regretting closing the music department in Birla hospital. Hospital lost its charm after Akshara left. Her music therapy really did wonders. May be he should suck it up and apologise so that Akshara could come back, this time with all the respect she deserved. He had two reasons. One - Akshara is family and she deserves to be part of hospital no matter what. Two - Harsh's fiasco already made a huge impact. Birla Hospital needs Akshara to do the damage control and deal with the fall out. 

Harshvardhan sat down in his usual place. He came down with so much reluctance. He was already in bad books of his family and society. He didn't want to add more. He wanted to deny Akshara with a rude and sarcastic remark but thought better of it and obliged into her demand. 

Abhimanyu made his mother sit and sat beside her. He was trying so hard to avoid the person sitting beside him. He didn't want that man anywhere near his mother but his wife made him realize that their mother needed some fresh air and some hope that her family will never leave her no matter what. He knew his wife believed everything to be white and black. He wanted to deny her that mighty Birlas will never change but there was so much hope in his wife's eyes that he didn't have a heart to say no to her. She had no business standing strong for his family but she did. This is the least he could do for her.  

Parth, Shefali and Nishta joined the table without a word. They were craving for their family breakfast. Their family had many flaws. They never respected each other. They were toxic too but breakfast was the only thing they found their family together. They knew how to be happy with what they got. They were used to it. Many people didn't even have a family. They are having one. They would rather find positivity in things they have rather than crying for what they didn't have. 

Abhimanyu made Akshara sit down when she insisted on serving breakfast for everyone. 

Abhimanyu - Sab khud serve karsakte hai Akshara. They know how to do things on their own. Sit.