Chapter 7: New Start

We got back to campus and I immediately headed to my room, all I wanted to do now was sleep.

However my phone was ringing, it could only be one person and if I don't pick up I'll have to pay the consequences.

"Hello Arisu"

"Let's go on a date Kiyotaka"

"I'm really tired I just wanna sleep"

"Don't worry you'll enjoy this date"

"Alright then"

"Great, meet me by the fountain in front of keyaki mall in 30 minutes"

"Okay bye"

"Bye Kiyotaka"

Hmm should I take a quick nap, but if I oversleep it wouldn't end so good for me. I'll guess I'll just deal with it.

I headed out to meet her at the fountain. When I got there she was sitting by the fountain with a picnic basket.

"You're here early" She said

"I didn't want you to wait long"

"What a gentleman, let's get going now"

I offered my arm which she graciously accepted then she took to lead to our location.

After a 5 minute walk we ended up on a small hill in the park. A great view of sea as well as shade provided by a big tree.

"I was thinking about having a nice picnic today" She said

I took out the blanket from the basket and laid it on the ground. We then took a seat and she pulled out the food from the basket, there were a variety of sandwiches, a fruit bowl, bottles of tea, and a small box of cupcakes.

During our picnic we talked about a variety of different topics, some class matters, and about the future.

After we finished eating I was feeling more tired than before so I laid down on the blanket and slowly drifted off to sleep, but before I did I felt her move in closer and snuggled up against me.

I slowly woke up and it looked like the sun was gonna set soon. I had slept for about 5 hours.

"You finally woke up"

I looked up at her and I realized that I was laying on her lap while she was slowly stroking my hair.

"Let's head back now" She said

I nodded my head and started packing everything back up. We walked back to the dorms and I dropped her off at her room then I went back to my room.

After I laid back down on my bed I realized something. Her lap is more comfortable than my bed.

The next day I headed to class and when I walked in it felt like a different atmosphere, I guess because we have one true leader now.

"Good morning everyone" Mashima-sensei walked in

"Today I have an important announcement, we will be having a new exam soon"

As he said this the class looked a bit flabbergasted, I don't blame them after all we just got back from 2 exams and we're told we have another one.

"I know your all dissatisfied, but that is why is exam won't start for another month"

"Mashima-sensei can we know what exam this is? After all it must be important since you announced it one month ahead of time" Arisu asked

"Your right Sakayanagi, this exam is called the sports festival"

Some of the students looked ecstatic, especially the athletic students