From strangers to friends

Back at writing again!!! Ok so I had this idea like four days ago and I can't wait to finish the story omgg.

Warning: nope if there is pls tell me!!!

Inspo: that one song that goes from strangers to friends, friends into lovers and strangers againnnnnnn. 🫶🫶🫶

_______________________________

I kept looking at him. God, he was so hot. While the professor was talking about random geography stuff
I just could not get my eyes of him. The blond boy with these pretty eyes. He kept playing with his rings. He looked so cute doing that. Yesterday we had our first talk, he asked me for a pencil and he didn't gave it back. So romantic. His eyes catches mine. I smiled. He smiled back. Awwwww I loved his little smirk.

Jj Maybank. My only crush.

Some girl said that he was a fuck boy. I did not believe it. I didn't wanted to.

Before going to bed, I would do fake scenarios with him. He was the sweet guy that always wanted to cuddle not have sex.

After the class, I saw him heading towards me. I felt these tiny butterflies in my stomach. How I loved these so much.

- Hey, he said with his cute ass voice.
- Hey.
- Here I'm giving you your pencil back, thanks again for it .
- Your welcome.
- Did you understood todays class or were you just staring at me the whole time? He said with a subtle smirk.
- What-
- Do you wanna come study at my place I can help you with the homework?
- We have homework!?
- Of course we do, come at the wreck around 6 o'clock?
- Perfect, I'll be there!

No way!
I just talked to him and I would met him in just a couple of hours.

-
Later that day

As I was getting ready to go see jj, I called my bestie.

- Aaaaaaaaaaa, you're going in a date with Jj maybank.
- Its not a date he just wants to help me with the homework.
- What homework?
- The one in Geography.
- We don't have any homework in that girl.
- You gotta be kidding me!
- No I'm not. Omg he wants to see youuuuuu.
- Fuck what do I do?!
- Do you have his number?
- No I don't.
- Well go, you can't just leave him alone.

She was right. I couldn't. Why would jj lie to me. It's not like if we were best friends but why would he create such a lie? Probably to not come and make fun of me the next day.

As I was overthinking, I got right in front of the restaurant. I rarely went there now but as a kid it was my favorite place on the planet. All those good memories.

I thought about going back home. But fuck it after all.

As soon as I opened the door I saw him. He was sitting at the bar, talking to Kiara, one of our only friends in common.

-Hey, I said while sitting next to him.
-You came!
-Of course, but I need to know why you lied to me about the homework.
-I lied so I could ask you out. After all you wouldn't have come if there really was no homework.
-Pfffffft, you don't know that.

_________________________________
Ok so I hate the way it ends but I'm prouddd omg. I've been having this idea for such a long time and I think it turned out great. One of my favourites imagines so far I think. Also I just wanted to apologize for not posting anything recently, I just have been super occupied with school and all. And I've been OBSESSED with Finnick Odair like he is so hot omggggg. So yeahhhhh. Can't wait to post part two...