the Poison Twins Past.

note: the family of poison used to be slayers till they found out they can use their blood for poison and medicine. Kai is the first hashira since the first demon slayer era.

Kai and Dooku Ishioka, the first twins to be born since the age of the first Demon Slayer within the family. The village and their parents were so excited to have twins around. 

Now at first, Kai was a child who was always sick due to her body not being used to having a very large amount of poison in it. Dooku was and is protective of Kai and would do everything to keep a smile on Kai. Their parents loved how Kai and Dooku had a very tight bond. 

As the twins grew up, Kai got a little stronger and learned the secrets of how to make medicine with her poison blood.  Dooku is still over protective of kai.

Their life was perfect.....but then their world was changed. 

At the age of 12, Dooku was out of the house getting stuff for kai and their father so they could keep making medicine for the village.  A strange man showed up and the father got up to attack the man, his throat was cut open as the mother jumped in to stop the man as well.

As kai was crawling away, the man came towards her about to kill her when Dooku showed up and protected her  then the man left.

Kai picked up Dooku to take him to the village doctor, he started to move and then he attracted kai after turning into a demon. Kai was shocked and scarred and used her right arm to block as Dooku bit into Kai only then to see who it was and started crying. 

At this time a girl was running then when kai moved herself and her brother out of the way and started arguing with this person who was the former Flower Hashira. 

The hashira let them go after putting a muzzle on Dooku, the twins make their way to see both their house and the village burning to the ground. 

soon the twins had nowhere to go, they wandered around till they found a cave and stayed there. 

then one day a man with red hair, a purple kimono and a sword was seen every night protecting them and bringing them food. Then one day he started to train kai to protect herself and to kill demons.

when kai passed final selection after 3 years of training, the man was no longer showing up. Kai can still feel the man following her and her brother and kai will smile to herself knowing the odd man was still protecting her.

Now after 7 years since losing everything, Kai is now the Poison Hashira and is dating the stone Hashira and the wind Hashira.

Kai is very good friends with all the hashira and keeps making medicine but now she makes deadly poisons with her blood to help in the fight against the demons.

However, what kai doesn't know is that she will one day see the man who cared for her and her brother but she will gain a new friend in the battle.